The Bank (12/17)

It sounds like it. NFL owners can see that Lincoln can move the ball and be a good head coach. He just needs a dcoordinator and a couple of strong drafts. Easily fixed in the league. Lincoln has a thin QB room, with or without Will Howard. No Heisman next year.
He always made more sense to me as NFL. In college, idk the last head coach that one a national championship being the play caller to. NFL you can because the job description is much different (ie Andy Reid). A college head coach is more of a CEO and in charge of every aspect of a program. Too much to do that and call plays. NFL head coaches don’t have those same responsibilities

Advertisement
I mean we are all in on a west coast guy, no ties to us, no reason to expect he wouldn't want to play closer to home as far as family and friends seeing him play, and we were a 7-5 team last year. Why would he risk his future for one year here when we are a middling ACC team? If I were him, I guess I wouldn't make that move even if we are Miami. We shall see.

My dude, OK we get it. You’re super sad that Tyler isn’t here anymore. But that’s done. He’s gone. It would be great to get Ward, not that he’s the only candidate out there.

Advertisement
respectfully never heard of lil loosie or terrance howard. have you heard of alvarez guedes, meng?
C’mon Mane…u trippin. you prolly ain’t heard of boosie…. but I find it hard to believe yeen ever heard of Terrance Howard, mane 😂🤣
Dis dude….
1702934111572.gif

Advertisement
So whos the back up if Ward and Howard arent Miami?
KJ Jefferson had 2 really good years starting at Arkansas, but last year (under OC Enos who was recently canned) he took a step backwards. They got the Bosie State guy coming so KJ is officially in the portal as of this weekend. He can take visits (and sign) as of Jan 12 but can communicate with coaches (if not in person) now...

...mixed feelings of course but if we strike out totally, this seems a possible back-up, as he has exactly 1 year left.

Advertisement
Saw a post from ON3 today that had Ward 100% to Miami..Hope whoever posted it us right.is was in the “Through the Smoke “ discussion..

Saw a post from ON3 today that had Ward 100% to Miami..Hope whoever posted it us right.is was in the “Through the Smoke “ discussion..

They've had him crystal balled to Miami since December 1st. The percentage may have gone up to 100% since though.

Advertisement
If Cam wanted to play here, and convince the best recruits to commit on national signing day, so he would have studs to throw to, why wouldn't he have signaled he was the guy who was going to sign here tomorrow? You can all face palm me all you want, or disagree, whatever, but it is telling he didn't do so. I know Mario is good at recruiting so I am not saying there isn't hope but I am concerned.

If Cam wanted to play here, and convince the best recruits to commit on national signing day, so he would have studs to throw to, why wouldn't he have signaled he was the guy who was going to sign here tomorrow? You can all face palm me all you want, or disagree, whatever, but it is telling he didn't do so. I know Mario is good at recruiting so I am not saying there isn't hope but I am concerned.
This has been my sentiment as well the last week.

Advertisement
Back