The Bank (12/10)

View as article
for smith might actually come down to who he prefers at QB between UM and FSU and whoever both get via the portal...

Advertisement
I agree..if he wanted too flip too fsu..after the season they just had..he would’ve made that move by now..still think they’re in it..but Miami is in it too
Wouldn't surprise me to see another heavyweight move in the picture before it's all done. No info just speculation

And I imagine should Miami get Ward, it effects allocation of NIL to Smith and others Miami currently has and or wants

These schools now need a salary cap if you will consultant

Advertisement
And I imagine should Miami get Ward, it effects allocation of NIL to Smith and others Miami currently has and or wants

These schools now need a salary cap if you will consultant
QB is a huge priority and credit this staff for acknowledging that. They know if that is not fixed we spinning out at the start line

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby mentioned potentially a couple secret visitors this upcoming weekend on top of a lot of existing commits
Walking Shoes GIF by Carmina Shoemaker

Advertisement
Bruh fax

Man I was told by a cousin of a Kansas player, she told me he got paid and he went to the nets and he was a basic mid player. He pulled up in a brand new car to Hoboken projects. She over heard me talking about cfb and she spilled the beans. I worked with her and he had a ok decent nba career. Another one was at my moms crib last thanksgiving he plays D1 still (st peters) and that team made the final four the year before last season or elite 8. It may have been the elite 8, I asked him straight up (and I met him that day) to they paid before NIL he said **** yea. Never scared to ask the tough question I don’t give a f.
I grew up in Ann Arbor, MI and since the 1980’s we knew which players were being paid on the basketball and football teams. It was always the stars but they were always taken care of.
That anyone ever doubted the fact of 18 year olds receiving money to play college sports is out of their mind. Or how impactful it is, especially to young people who come from not having much.

Advertisement
Back