The Bank (12/10)

Sorey is my friend, girlfriend’s nephew. Hope that makes sense lol. But I hope we get him he’s a good player met him a few times
Show Off Best Buds GIF by grown-ish

Advertisement
Is let Brashard go Angel try to get Colvin Young back tbh.

Brashard was great with the ball in his hands… but as an actual full on wr head a lot to grow.

Brashard is 2 times the weapon Colbie is. Really hoping Colbie is picked up by another team because he is barely power 5 with them slow *** feet.

He's decent at catching the back shoulder and some deep fades. That's it.

DBs be in his hip like glue. Dude too slow

Advertisement
Brashard is 2 times the weapon Colbie is. Really hoping Colbie is picked up by another team because he is barely power 5 with them slow *** feet.

He's decent at catching the back shoulder and some deep fades. That's it.

DBs be in his hip like glue. Dude too slow
Then why didn't he play more?

Advertisement
Same reason Derrick Henry didn't start until year 3. Bad coaching. That simple. Sometimes coaches just don't make the right scheme or personnel decisions. It's very common.
It was definitely odd that he didn't get more burn, especially after the Clemson game.... we'll see how this all plays out

It was definitely odd that he didn't get more burn, especially after the Clemson game.... we'll see how this all plays out

Don't get me wrong. Brashard is not a great route runner by any means. He has a lot to work on. Especially getting off the press.

Yet, what he lacks in route running he makes up for in pure athleticism and you can use him I'm a variety of different ways to keep a defense honest.

If we gone have a big guy playing the X he gotta be a dog mentally and an assassin athletically.

Advertisement
Same reason Derrick Henry didn't start until year 3. Bad coaching. That simple. Sometimes coaches just don't make the right scheme or personnel decisions. It's very common.
This is going way back but Emmit Smith was buried on depth chart at UF until a bunch of guys got hurt and they were forced to play him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back