The Bank (11/23)

View as article
Based on what I saw, Garcia was totally misused by Gattis. I've documented the FSU game several times. Jake got one start against UVA. The knock on him was that he turned the ball over too much. In his lone start he had zero interceptions. Brown IMO will be able to use athleticism to beat the bottom feeder teams but will not be able to win big games. I simply see Garcia as having a much higher ceiling than Brown. As well, I see Garcia being the better option for 2023 or 2024 if/when needed.
Just a reminder to all on this Thanksgiving. Now one of my all-time favorite quotes on CIS…

7DEE17BE-B414-48F4-8C69-E91F0C4DC861.jpeg

Advertisement
If @DMoney is right of it being Cormani esque then it has to be ****ey, Williams ( the S committed to UT), or Damon. Maybe Innis but that’s a shot from the other side of the court.

I don’t see it being anything other than those 3.
If it’s innis I doubt we hear about it till he announces but holy **** canes media would melt

If it’s innis I doubt we hear about it till he announces but holy **** canes media would melt
It’s impossible to beat CM imo. Taking the number one cb in the country , from Lakeland and beating your biggest rival who was the assumed “ leader” is the perfect storm. People were so in denial about him they didn’t pickup on my hints that day Including multiple post in his thread and a troll avatar I changed day of lol.

I believe there’s some that would be close to CM but that’s hard to beat.

Advertisement
It’s impossible to beat CM imo. Taking the number one cb in the country , from Lakeland and beating your biggest rival who was the assumed “ leader” is the perfect storm. People were so in denial about him they didn’t pickup on my hints that day Including multiple post in his thread and a troll avatar I changed day of lol.

I believe there’s some that would be close to CM but that’s hard to beat.
I was sick with the flu in bed but still jumped up fist pumping when he announced.

Crazy… still don’t believe it till he signs and I see him on green tree

Advertisement
Both of us probably mentioned the off season being the best part of being a UM fan lol. It’s no secret.
I’ve been looking forward to the offseason for like 2 months now. It’s insane. Lives of my year gone by just waiting for the offseason and the next season 😂

I’ve been looking forward to the offseason for like 2 months now. It’s insane. Lives of my year gone by just waiting for the offseason and the next season 😂
We dominate the off-season like no others. The regular season sucks. The off-season’s where we’re annual playoff contender good. It’s our time to shine.

Hoping for ****ey and/or Innis, or a new DE/DT. Wilson or Hicks. Positions of need and holes in this cycle.

Samson wouldn’t be a big surprise, just relief he finally committed. Same with Bain.

Let‘s see someone out of nowhere...thought to be a lock elsewhere!

Maybe RB Richard Young? Could he be flipped from Bama?

Advertisement
If we're really pretending Emory is the answer we need an elite WR1 with him.
We need WR1 & RB1 to keep the defense honest, no matter who we run out there at QB.

QB's job at Miami isn't to be a world-beater; Miami QBs have never been that. Their job is to process well and get the ball out on time with accuracy.

If the OL does their job and we get quality skill-position talent we'll have a chance to get the best out of whichever QB we put out there.

We need WR1 & RB1 to keep the defense honest, no matter who we run out there at QB.

QB's job at Miami isn't to be a world-beater; Miami QBs have never been that. Their job is to process well and get the ball out on time with accuracy.

If the OL does their job and we get quality skill-position talent we'll have a chance to get the best out of whichever QB we put out there.
That's true I added elite though because some QBs require more help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back