The Bank (11/23)

View as article

Actually, no pics...went to a friend's house.

Bruh...

Aight.

buzz-lightyear-woody.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
It seems too good to be true but for SW to be making a point of how big this is I can’t point to anyone other than Brandon
Exactly the type of hype because we have been letting so many elite outside receivers leave south florida year after year so to keep one would be worth the hype

Advertisement
Losing a recruiting battle to Washington in 2022 really paints a clear picture of how bad our offense has been and the negative stigma around Mario cristobal offensively
Lol I swear some of you are clueless on how things work in recruiting. Our “offensive” issues are hurting us very, very, minimally. There are many variables playing in our favor.

I can’t wait to see our recruiting once we start clicking and winning.

Advertisement
Yeah just wondering if both Portal and commit who the portal flip that would be that huge would be?

I’m going to say

McCall from FSU to join Cormani
Marshall from UF to play CB
Shemar from TAMU to play DE
Donaldson from WVU to play RB

And we flip Innis somehow lol
If we get all this lmaoooo. Im good for Christmas 🤙🤙. Add in one impact linebacker and im done lol.

Advertisement
If Zion comes back he starts at LT. Campbell maybe goes to RT or guard.

Not sure where Francis starts out my guess would be guard or RT.

Not going to project Samson until he actually commits but I’m not sure either him or Francis start at tackle right away.

If TVD comes back we need Zion to be starting at LT not a true freshman
I think Francis originally starts at Guard and they make kick Rivers out to RT if Zion doesn’t comeback then moves out to RT his second year

Advertisement
Back