The Bank (11/21)

Advertisement
Wasn't McCoy doing the tomahawk chop on Blount's Instagram live, or was that someone else?
Yeah and Wes was throwing the U down too. Kids have fun and don’t think of it as life and death like us. He could do the chop and then decommit in a week and we’ll never understand lol

Advertisement
Facts. How as much as people hate Mario around here nowadays. I believe Mario is trying recruit guys with that dog in them. I hate say it, but if we had Tim Tebow(🤮)at QB this year, we are winning every game except NC.

That fire has to burn deep down inside of you.
I hear you bro, but as the leader of the program it's Mario's responsibility to not allow the qb/face of your program to have such a laissez-faire give no f's attitude. It's imperative we hit on a portal qb this year.

Yeah and Wes was throwing the U down too. Kids have fun and don’t think of it as life and death like us. He could do the chop and then decommit in a week and we’ll never understand lol
True enough, but Wes threw down the U at an OV in Tallahassee. Blount and McCoy were tomahawking in Hard Rock on our senior night. I'm'a say that's different.

Ppl still don’t realize this is basically semi-pro at this point and kids are getting paid a lot of money. Miami doesn’t have endless cash to compete against the top dogs and go all out for every kid.

They got to be strategic and develop what they got at some spots
Well if we don’t have the money to get the elite players, we’ll get what we pay for

I hear you bro, but as the leader of the program it's Mario's responsibility to not allow the qb/face of your program to have such a laissez-faire give no f's attitude. It's imperative we hit on a portal qb this year.
I agree. Maybe Mario thought he could unlock it in him. I belive you have it or you don't.

Advertisement
Yeah I'm afraid his tenure will be like Scott Frost at Nebraska.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
This. We can’t recruit a single decent HS player now we need 4 Impact DTs
No point to even ***** about it. Mario at minimum is getting to start his 4th year, imma sit back and see if he can do what’s necessary. We need on field results, don’t care if he signs the 20th ranked class, better hope those evaluations were money.

Advertisement
Agreed.
LT is being badly advised if he leaves as a Jr.

He's flashed some dominant play, but there's nowhere near enough good tape for him to be a high Draft pick, imo.
Agreed, tbh I don’t think Kam, JW or LT is worthy of a top 50 pick today. **** Cohen might be the best prospect.

Oh I’d imagine they are thinking the same thing. I’d think they’ll give him next year and then stop investing. I invest time and money to go to games and honestly I’ve stopped that already
They blew their wad last class. Not spending this class.

I don’t undersstand why yall are shocked @ 4 interior guys. Our most experienced dudes next year if one of them stays are JHH and Gore. While both are decent guys there is absolutely nothing behind them. I’m personally praying LT stays and we get an NT To start using him at 3T again or he’s going to have another year at NT.

Facts!! I wasn't worried cause I had always assumed the Bama transfer would slide in. Now his gone too so were super thin and theres still a chance JHH leaves.

Advertisement
Back