The Bank (11/21)

Advertisement
Rain Cloud GIF

I always just want to know if we didn’t take them, where would they end up? And unless that’s a team you are striving to be as good as then let them go.

Let’s look at their other P5 offers from 247

Shavers - over 10 P5 offers
Thomas - he had 27 listed offers. A lot from P5
Day - ASU, Baylor, Miss State, Ole Miss, Maryland WVU, GT
Fred -WVU, FSU - Decomitted from WVU
Minaya - over 10 P5 offers
Russel- Louisville, FSU, UCF, Nebraska WVU

Russel committed so early last year I think he’d pick up some more lower level P5 offers. Really most of these guys would be headed P5 either way.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let’s look at their other P5 offers from 247

Russel committed so early last year I think he’d pick up some more lower level P5 offers. Really most of these guys would be headed P5 either way, except for maybe Frédérique.

Frederique was committed to Big 12

Advertisement
We are hoping to land a transfer from UPenn. How did we get here lol
I laughed also but he’s 6-4 300 pounds and the number 1 portal guy in the rankings. We got here because no matter the coach the last 20 years there’s always one position or two that we can’t land anyone and it’s cost those coaches their jobs. This staff it’s DT and QB. Two bad ones

That is why I didn't automatically throw him into the money that can be reallocated.

I think he leaves and Rivers kicks inside to center. Still not a huge need to grab an OL in the portal if that happens but we could.

I see it like this just for a visual:
TVD's NIL - $ for $ to a new QB. Should have a high-choice option as long as Mario's reputation doesn't kill it. They have a plan in place and hopefully it works out
Cohen's NIL - $ for $ one of the top DTs in the portal. Should get an all-conference caliber guy
Deen's NIL - $ for $ should land a rotational DT
Taylor's NIL - $ for $ for a starting WR or CB
James' NIL - $ for $ for a starting Safety
Kam's NIL - $ for $ for a rotational Safety and a rotational DT
Lee - Stays or $ for $ goes towards a Nickel/CB. Maybe another portal OL

The rest opening up is pretty much pennies. Use that to go towards freshman, allocating to high performing young guys, etc.
Well put as always J

Advertisement
So expect a finish of essentially nothing and we could potentially lose 1-2 of our guys who are going to get processed and 1-2 of our actually talented commits. Mario should have to answer for this nonsense because that’s a horrendous finish considering how our in state rivals will finish recruiting wise.

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Advertisement
Idk how many times I gotta say it on this board for the slack jawed ***gots to listen, but doubt Mario Cristobal in recruiting at your own peril. The man literally ain’t NEVER lost. But yeah, slump those shoulders and mope before signing day. Maybe next year it’ll work out for ya.

Can he coach these kids to win on Saturday? TBD and if you wanna tell me he can’t or won’t, I’ll listen. But if you wanna ***** about how this man recruits, I’m gonna hit you with this

50 cent laughing GIF

Idk how many times I gotta say it on this board for the slack jawed ***gots to listen, but doubt Mario Cristobal in recruiting at your own peril. The man literally ain’t NEVER lost. But yeah, slump those shoulders and mope before signing day. Maybe next year it’ll work out for ya.

Can he coach these kids to win on Saturday? TBD and if you wanna tell me he can’t or won’t, I’ll listen. But if you wanna ***** about how this man recruits, I’m gonna hit you with this

50 cent laughing GIF
You and me both brotha.
Smile GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Back