The Bank (11/21)

Advertisement
I guess it means he got in a fight with a teammate. Must have been some insane royal rumble type fight to justify kicking him off the team.
I had just cleared the cobwebs from my brain and immediately knew that this was the reason like 2 seconds after quoting the boxing emoji lol.

I mean you have got to be kidding me? I had just watched his HS highlights for the first time and was super excited that he was on the team. So we give the kid a second chance after he decked an Alabama coach then the dude comes here and gets into a major fist fight with one of his teammates? Of course you cannot condone that behavior and have to dismiss him but I'm just incredulous because we can't get anything right! We can't ever have nice things here because someone or some freaky weird situation always messes it up. The one guy that we could not afford to lose goes and gets himself kicked off the team! @Empirical Cane More atmospherics? This on top of Couch and Davis knocking each other out on the field leading to a Louisville TD! I'm sick of these atmospherics!

the worst part by far: we have landed 3 total HS DT in 3 years. We now plan to take 4 portal kids so we can kick that can to the 2025 class and 2027 year when we finally have enough DTs that aren’t 1 year rentals.

We need 2-3 year portal kids that can actually play/start for 2-3 years. We need 3 HS kids this year not 1. IMO, we need to land 6 DTs because we will only have 3-4 returning that will get snaps: Horton, Moten, JHH(pray), maybe Gore/Campbell. Maybe Collins is 290-300 and ready to play inside by fall. I’d rather have 6 from the HS ranks and 3 from the portal with 2 being 2+ years to play. Than kicking the can down the road another year hoping that we can win the portal lottery every year.

QB is similar: we have 3 projects: brown, Emory, Judd. Nothing wrong with that at all BUT numbers are needed if going that route. Take another HS kid, fine. Need a 1 year starter. I don’t see Brown transforming into a starter so I would grab an FCS kid with 2years to play and 3 years of school. Redshirt the four projects with the best two playing backup for 4 games each…assuming the start plays the full game for the others.

Advertisement
Maybe 🤔 Kip wants to Fock us royally and is telling these guys they are higher than they really are. It’s like we are a few players away from something special and they Fock us with the green weenie
No doubt, the global elite cabal does not want the Canes back on top. They can’t and won’t allow their plans to be overthrown.

I guess it means he got in a fight with a teammate. Must have been some insane royal rumble type fight to justify kicking him off the team.
Or, Mario spoke with Saban after they took Burroughs and he came here with a no tolerance policy. Gotta remember Mario & Saban are tight and he was kicked out of Bama for punching a coach.

Advertisement
No doubt, the global elite cabal does not want the Canes back on top. They can’t and won’t allow their plans to be overthrown.
It’s the Rothschild’s!
I clearly saw Saban at the last Bildeberg Group meeting.
There are classified pictures of Emmert at bohemian grove doing some dirty stuff to an ibis.
Lebron is Illuminati and repping osu. Put the fear of god in J Smith. He ain’t flipping or he’ll suffer the rath of that organization.

Advertisement
It’s the Rothschild’s!
I clearly saw Saban at the last Bildeberg Group meeting.
There are classified pictures of Emmert at bohemian grove doing some dirty stuff to an ibis.
Lebron is Illuminati and repping osu. Put the fear of god in J Smith. He ain’t flipping or he’ll suffer the rath of that organization.
I thought Saban was the Trilateral Commission?

I had just cleared the cobwebs from my brain and immediately knew that this was the reason like 2 seconds after quoting the boxing emoji lol.

I mean you have got to be kidding me? I had just watched his HS highlights for the first time and was super excited that he was on the team. So we give the kid a second chance after he decked an Alabama coach then the dude comes here and gets into a major fist fight with one of his teammates? Of course you cannot condone that behavior and have to dismiss him but I'm just incredulous because we can't get anything right! We can't ever have nice things here because someone or some freaky weird situation always messes it up. The one guy that we could not afford to lose goes and gets himself kicked off the team! @Empirical Cane More atmospherics? This on top of Couch and Davis knocking each other out on the field leading to a Louisville TD! I'm sick of these atmospherics!
Just clouds Miami football for 20 years...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back