The ATM (8/4)

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for the update D$.

Good to continue hearing that we're still in the mix for Hykeem Williams. We need him about as bad as we need anyone left on our board.

I think Bonsu goes with OSU....my wife is from Jersey City and it's extremely hard for Jersey kids to pass up that Ohio State ticket......it's just like a kid from GA getting the UGA offer to committ. It can be done but seldom is it done for in state kids that UGA wants.

I'm interested in seeing how the safety board shakes out...seeing as how there was no mention of the Clemson committ or the Penn State committ
I live in JC kids love UM here

Robbie Washington transferring from Killian to Palmetto hurts (as a Killian grad)…..but as long as he‘s a cane in the end is all that matters. Side note- Palmetto grads really been kicking our *** lately (my friend Katie Phang has her own show now on MSNBC, Bezos, Supreme Court Justice KBJ- pretty impressive).
Don’t forget the US surgeon general Vivek Murthy.

Advertisement
139548F5-6258-449A-B598-6F664F611298.jpeg

If Mario was going to introduce jurrion to anyone in the fishing community to make a good impression it wouldn’t be MM. it would be someone more professional that is actually viewed as superior in the fishing world
I think the fact that he is starting a his own youtube fishing channel makes MM a good fit as an introduction. Can't hurt to learn from someone who has already successfully done it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back