The ATM (12/18)

View as article
Advertisement
He's deciding between going pro and transferring to Miami. Huge decision. I'd be taking my time also.
Yeah but he has to have his draft grade by now right? If he’s a 4th-5th round grade..MAYBE 3rd round..this seems like a decision that shouldn’t take that long. (And I think most would agree he’s absolutely not a 3rd round pick)

Advertisement
If that's true then he should've declared the moment he got that grade.
This. If that is true, not sure what there is to think about.. Go to the league and don’t look back. 2nd or 3rd round grade is his max out imo.

His grade is 2-3
I don’t see him being a 2nd rounder. But a 3rd I could see it happening.

Caleb Williams
Drake Maye
Jayden Daniels
No Nix
Michael Penix
JJ McCarthy
Spencer Rattler

And like maybe Michael Pratt, Jordan Travis….

I think highest he’d be is 6th or 7th Qb off board. QBs drafted in top 3 rounds by years:

2023 - 5
2022 - 4
2021 - 8
2020 - 5
2019 - 5
2018 - 6
2017 - 6
2016 - 6

So it’s possible. Think more likely he’d end up a 4th

Advertisement
Carpenter is popping tonight for the good guys.

Tell Lebron James GIF

Late 2nd- 3rd is what Flo said last night. Guess he was more right than wrong...

Did the staff not know this before they made him target #1? Seems like that would be an important piece of information. Clearly the NFL is part of their negotiations. I just wonder why they thought they would get this done quickly if they knew that was his grade.

- QBs are still negotiating. Canes working hard and remain confident in their process. Let’s see.

- I expect good news soon on a couple key targets. Stay locked on CanesInSight.

- I still think we get a clean sweep of this weekend’s visitors.

Rick Ross GIF by Verzuz

Advertisement
Late 2nd- 3rd is what Flo said last night. Guess he was more right than wrong...

Did the staff not know this before they made him target #1? Seems like that would be an important piece of information. Clearly the NFL is part of their negotiations. I just wonder why they thought they would get this done quickly if they knew that was his grade.
Round or Day? Thought Pete said the other night it was Day 3, so 6th to 7th round.

Advertisement
too many people on commit watch too little time, wouldn't be shocked to see another one later

His grade is 2-3
What does the NFL salary cap pay for the first pick of the second round through the last selection of the third round, year 1, compared to his NIL opportunities for one year in Miami? Factor in the chance getting injured or if he can boost his draft stock into the first round playing one more year of CFB.

This upcoming draft is quarterback heavy, but I don’t know about 2025.

Hopefully he’s asking the right people the right questions and getting honest answers.

Advertisement
Back