The ATM (12/18)

View as article
season 19 nbc GIF

Advertisement
Seems like 7-8 coming to the good guys with less than 48 hours left

Should be a great two days

Probably carpenter or cook tonight, maybe both?

7-8 coming to the good guys with less than 48 hours left

Should be a great two days

Probably carpenter or cook tonight, maybe both?
Hopefully a certain QB and WR are included in your "7-8 coming to the good guys"!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think yall understand he has a day two evaluation right now... can it get better, yes absolutely. But it's still walking about from multi millions and banking on your decision.
Day 2 grade until the combine and pro day. Kids got elite release speed and a great arm. He needs to be refined, footwork etc. It looks like a kid who was a wing T QB for most of his younger years. He wouldn’t be picked day 2.

At earliest round 4-5

- QBs are still negotiating. Canes working hard and remain confident in their process. Let’s see.

- I expect good news soon on a couple key targets. Stay locked on CanesInSight.

- I still think we get a clean sweep of this weekend’s visitors.
Wait....I thought it was said miami was no longer in the market for a QB. Now we are "negotiating prices?"

Advertisement
- QBs are still negotiating. Canes working hard and remain confident in their process. Let’s see.

- I expect good news soon on a couple key targets. Stay locked on CanesInSight.

- I still think we get a clean sweep of this weekend’s visitors.
why does if feel like this QB note keeps getting worse with each post lol. I love what mario is doing w this class but QB will change everything whether that's good or bad...

why does if feel like this QB note keeps getting worse with each post lol. I love what mario is doing w this class but QB will change everything whether that's good or bad...

It only feels that way to some. Like D said, it’s a negotiation, those things can drag on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back