The ATM (12/18)

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
You already know it doesn’t work that way. It’s basically like an NFL draft choice negotiating through his agent for the best contract he can get. Although it’s not a contract in a traditional sense. There have to be limits, and sometimes you have to walk away. Just hoping that’s not the case this time.
I understand how it works. I was making a joke. I agree, there has to be limits snd backup plans. Hopefully Mario and company get it done

****, trying to be positive with the HS news.. which is great, but everyone just wants to know about the Cougar in the room!

Advertisement
I understand how it works. I was making a joke. I agree, there has to be limits snd backup plans. Hopefully Mario and company get it done

As I said, you understand how it works. Sure, you were making a joke. But there are people that actually think that way, that post here. Sometimes it is about the money. Especially these days.

Lucas Hayes Lile and Blount = 4 for 4

If we get Ward we have a shot at the playoff. That needs to be priority 1 and 1A

Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Lucas Hayes Lile and Blount = 4 for 4

If we get Ward we have a shot at the playoff. That needs to be priority 1 and 1A
Nah you missed it fam.... saying we have a clean sweep this weeked I agree is your 4 you listed or that is what it is insinuating. Then for him to say we are looking good for other "key" targets made me think he is not talking about those four and thats why I was asking who are other "targets" that didnt visit this weekend? Mincey and Smith are names I did not see on campus so I threw them out there.

Basically D$ drops a 3 sentence bank. Of those three sentences I dont think sentence two and three should be read together meaning they are talking about the same thing or else it would have just been a two sentence bank lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back