The ACC must go nuclear

By 2029 it’ll be a 16 team playoff.
By then it will probably be two super leagues like the networks want. A bunch of 3/4 loss teams playing each other and everyone will wonder why ratings for the season games are in the tank.

Advertisement
What can the ACC even do?

The ACC has to hope that FSU somehow beats UGA and then they’ll pull the UCF stunt but that ain’t happening

The ACC is dead and every single person on the selection committee and in cfb in general knows it. This wasn't a mandate or a referendum or a conspiracy, it's just an indicator of what is already known.

The faster we get out the better. Also **** FSU.

Advertisement
Listen up…Miami,Clemson,UNC & Nc State should all be top 15 teams this season..if that’s the case FSU is in…ACC teams needs to step it up & stop being mediocre programs

Advertisement
If Alabama plays FSU tomorrow, who wins?
Nobody is playing tomorrow. They are playing in a month. FSU could beat them. They almost lost to ******* Auburn. What’s the point of playing the games if this is how eligibility to compete for a ship is determined.

Now answer my question. Should Bama be in if their Hail Mary against Auburn fails? Who wins tomorrow if GA plays WA?

Advertisement
It’s all about the show and the $$$$$ it’s always been political and about money. It’s a business now that is totally out of control

Advertisement
Nobody is playing tomorrow. They are playing in a month. FSU could beat them. They almost lost to ******* Auburn. What’s the point of playing the games if this is how eligibility to compete for a ship is determined.

Now answer my question. Should Bama be in if their Hail Mary against Auburn fails? Who wins tomorrow if GA plays WA?
Washington

I'm sure it's been said but I don't think we'll have to worry about being left out in the 12 team model. This year was the perfect time to leave someone out.

I don’t care if they play tomorrow, next week or next month. Alabama and FSU play 10 times with no Jordan Travis and Alabama wins at least 9 times.

A healthy Washington team plays a healthy UGA team 10 times and the results are likely much closer.

By the way, you seem to think UGA is better than Washington while also completely discarding that Alabama beat UGA yesterday.

If deep down inside your heart, you honestly believe that FSU with no quarterback is one of the four best teams in the country, that’s fine. You’re allowed to believe that. It’s just that the committee and everyone else in the world who isn’t an FSU fan doesn’t think so.

Advertisement
Back