The ACC must go nuclear

What can the ACC even do?

The ACC has to hope that FSU somehow beats UGA and then they’ll pull the UCF stunt but that ain’t happening

This came down to two things..

1) do we leave out an undefeated P5 champion for the first time or
2) do we leave the almighty SEC. SEC. SEC out of the CFP for the first time

Well we all should have known how that question was going to be answered and if you say you’re surprised at the answer you haven’t been paying attention to what’s been going on in CFB when it comes to the almighty SEC SEC SEC ….

Advertisement
GA would be favored by a TD, easy. On paper, GA is the far superior team. WA hasn’t beat anyone other than an overrated Oregon team. GA is SEC.
Games aren’t played on paper.

UGA is not far superior than UW, they have a better Defense, but that’s it.

Washington has the better QB, WR’s & overall Offense.

UGA hasn’t beaten anybody either except Ole Miss who is a second tier SEC team.

UGA’s OOC schedule was UT Martin, Ball ST & UAB. What makes them so far superior other than propaganda?

Prior to and during the season, fsu treated the Acc like a G5 conference and has been publicly trying to tear the conference apart. They were too good for the Acc and were in the biggest hurry to leave. The committee treated fsu and the Acc like the G5 conference that fsu says it is. No auto bids for undefeated G5’s.

Are you serious? You think FSU would lose to auburn, arkansas, a&m or usf without Travis? Cause bama almost did, to all 4. Jesus they got a garbage td at the end against usf and still only won by 14.

They are not and have not been one of the best 4 teams all year.
They would lost to BC, Clemson and to Miami without Travis.

Depends. Would Washington need to be out in order for Bama to get in?
Exact same scenario we’re in today. Washington is the undefeated PAC12 champ but their Heisman candidate quarterback who carried them all year is out with no shot at playing. Are they one of the four best teams? Do they keep UGA out?

Advertisement
I’ll use a reference from the movie a time to kill when Mathew McConaughey is giving his closing remark. You’re 13-0, a P5 conference champ , ranked in the top three , they’ve lost their starting qb yet still kept winning , now imagine that’s Bama? Do they get in? Something to think about.

Last edited:
This came down to two things..

1) do we leave out an undefeated P5 champion for the first time or
2) do we leave the almighty SEC. SEC. SEC out of the CFP for the first time

Well we all should have known how that question was going to be answered and if you say you’re surprised at the answer you haven’t been paying attention to what’s been going on in CFB when it comes to the almighty SEC SEC SEC ….
Exactly. What happened today was what I ALWAYS was worried about happening to us if we were ever relevant as a potential playoff team. It's why I advocated to go to an 8 team playoff (5 P5 Champs + 3 at-large) FOREVER and had endless debates with those opposed to going beyond 4 teams. These guys assured me that we'd NEVER be left out as an undefeated team and that there were even scenarios where we'd probably get in as a 1 loss team.

Please.

If they did it to FSU today, they would've done it to us without even blinking an eye and probably enjoyed it.

Soooo, I'm raising a glass today to us sucking for long enough that we ended up with an over-expanded playoff and never had to deal with the nonsense of today.

The Chair of the CFP committee, Boo Corrigan, is the AD at NC State.

Games aren’t played on paper.

UGA is not far superior than UW, they have a better Defense, but that’s it.

Washington has the better QB, WR’s & overall Offense.

UGA hasn’t beaten anybody either except Ole Miss who is a second tier SEC team.

UGA’s OOC schedule was UT Martin, Ball ST & UAB. What makes them so far superior other than propaganda?
Nothing. That’s my point. Washington won all its games. They are P5. Until they lose, they should be in - no matter what they look like on paper.

Advertisement
I’ll use a reference from the movie time to kill when Mathew McConaughey is giving his closing remark. You’re 13-0, a conference champ , ranked in the top three , they’ve lost their starting qb yet still kept winning , now imagine that’s Bama? Do they get in? Something to think about.

This right here. This wasn't a selection against FSU it was a complete rejection of the ACC as a serious conference. If it had been Ohio State or Bama undefeated with a close conference championship win with their 3rd string QB everyone would be going on and on about their resilience and leadership blah blah blah.

ACC is not a serious conference in the minds of those that matter in cfb.

Anyone else notice how ESPN replaced Booger with RG3? Booger was ****ed that FSU did not get in and was voicing it so what does ESPN do, remove Booger from the stage.

If the acc is ok with it's puppet refs affecting the outcome of games they should understand when the sec puppet (ncaa) affects the outcome of the playoff race. As far as I'm concerned this is what the acc gets for it's constant bull****. everybody saw the safeties... everybody saw that Chaney was down.. now everybody can see the acc taking a turn getting bodied. acc should ask for a video review.

I took a huge dump earlier where the **** was in the shape of a perfect S. I wonder if that was foreshadowing for the ****** day for the Seminole's ? Btw this is a true story , I’d post the evidence but I might get banned.

Advertisement
Honestly here for the meltdown of the ACC haha college football just showed how they feel about the conference. ACC and their brass should be fired haha to

Advertisement
I’ll use a reference from the movie a time to kill when Mathew McConaughey is giving his closing remark. You’re 13-0, a P5 conference champ , ranked in the top three , they’ve lost their starting qb yet still kept winning , now imagine that’s Bama? Do they get in? Something to think about.
Or what if Travis hadn’t gotten hurt earlier and FSU easily beat Florida and Louisville, only to lose Travis in the fourth quarter last night?

But still, boo-hoo F-FSU….

This right here. This wasn't a selection against FSU it was a complete rejection of the ACC as a serious conference. If it had been Ohio State or Bama undefeated with a close conference championship win with their 3rd string QB everyone would be going on and on about their resilience and leadership blah blah blah.

ACC is not a serious conference in the minds of those that matter in cfb.
Then they got exactly what they deserved. Their AD, fans and boosters said all year long that the ACC is a second rate conference, and the selection committee did exactly what fsu said the ACC is. No automatic bids for a lesser conference with an undefeated champ playing poorly on offense with their backup QB.

Advertisement
Back