Thank you Butch Davis

Advertisement
I can easily prove it....believe what you want...ask a bunch of other posters on here if i'm lying...including a former player who posts on here regularly...

I promise you your Uncle isn't related to my cousin...
Dude if it makes you feel good to lie about how connected you are to the programm, then that's fine. I don't really care lol. I am just here to read news about the Miami Hurricanes football and basketball.

Advertisement
Dude if it makes you feel good to lie about how connected you are to the programm, then that's fine. I don't really care lol. I am just here to read news about the Miami Hurricanes football and basketball.
Nobody said anything about being connected whatsoever....but I can guarantee you that what I stated is 100% factual...as a plethora of other posters will attest...

Nobody said anything about being connected whatsoever....but I can guarantee you that what I stated is 100% factual...as a plethora of other posters will attest...
They will attest because you have them so twisted that they will believe anything you say lol. Stop hiding behind your screen making fake relationships with people on the staff and in the program. I know its hard for you when someone finally calls you out for it

They will attest because you have them so twisted that they will believe anything you say lol. Stop hiding behind your screen making fake relationships with people on the staff and in the program. I know its hard for you when someone finally calls you out for it
Proof is in the pudding....Lol at calling me out....you can call me out till the end of time...unfortunately you'll lose...

Advertisement
Advertisement
You don't know me at all....call me out all you want...I give zero Fs...Anything I've been called out for I've proven easily....
My friend on this site showed me your froggy conversation with that idiot troll. That's how I was first introduced to this site. He showed me your back and forth conversation and it was hilarious. You completely denied the fact that Bo Jackson ran a 4.13 and you said lazer timing wasnt invented then.

My friend on this site showed me your froggy conversation with that idiot troll. That's how I was first introduced to this site. He showed me your back and forth conversation and it was hilarious. You completely denied the fact that Bo Jackson ran a 4.13 and you said lazer timing wasnt invented then.
If you believe he ran a 4.13 (when he even admitted he didn't) then your dumber than I originally thought....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back