Thank you Butch Davis

Advertisement
Be at Paradise and run your mouth in person or STFU....

Take yo lying dead skinny little jock sniffin soft as a grape *** to bed already yo. You and your threats are pathetic.

Go Canes!!!
94FBA6A6-E9B2-4159-9100-9869A4E6D882.gif

This thread needs to die already.
But all the classics, old and new, are on display - puzzy, faqquit, I’m rich bîtch, asphyxiation by jock strap, the character actor thing - all topped off by a baby boomer “meat me” style Challenge to a duel at the OK Corral Paradise.

In the meantime, was it Marcus Forston that said Butch negative recruited Miami for UNC using a player’s recent death??? I keep thinking it was Pata but I don’t know. @The Franchise and @OriginalCanesCanesCanes would, especially Chise, as I recall him talking about it before. It wouldn’t shock me as recruiting is dirty but it should, in my opinion, eliminate that person from coming back to Miami.

Advertisement
But all the classics, old and new, are on display - puzzy, faqquit, I’m rich bîtch, asphyxiation by jock strap, the character actor thing - all topped off by a baby boomer “meat me” style Challenge to a duel at the OK Corral Paradise.

In the meantime, was it Marcus Forston that said Butch negative recruited Miami for UNC using a player’s recent death??? I keep thinking it was Pata but I don’t know. @The Franchise and @OriginalCanesCanesCanes would, especially Chise, as I recall him talking about it before. It wouldn’t shock me as recruiting is dirty but it should, in my opinion, eliminate that person from coming back to Miami.
Total BS....1st it was SeanTay...now all of a sudden its Pata....that had absolutely nothing to do with him coming back...Why??...Total BS....People 1st were saying he was negatively using Sean's death at Sean's funeral...which I know for a fact didnt happen...I even discussed this with Sean's Dad Pete (Pedro) and he shook his head...then it evolved into Pata...Lol....Kinda Slanderous if you ask me. I was at Sean's funeral.....That BS never happened...MFers hate of Butch has become epic....

Last edited:
Total BS....1st it was SeanTay...now all of a sudden its Pata....that had absolutely nothing to do with him coming back...Why??...Total BS....People 1st were saying he was negatively using Sean's death at Sean's funeral...which I know for a fact didnt happen...I even discussed this with Sean's Dad Pete (Pedro) and he shook his head...then it evolved into Pata...Lol....Kinda Slanderous if you ask me. I was at Sean's funeral.....That BS never happened...MFers hate of Butch has become epic....
No one said Pata but me - I didn’t know who it was not so I know anything about it 1st or 2nd hand. Marcus Forston was the player being recruited I believe. There was discussion here a while back. I’m trying to recall what was said.

No one said Pata but me - I didn’t know who it was not so I know anything about it 1st or 2nd hand. Marcus Forston was the player being recruited I believe. There was discussion here a while back. I’m trying to recall what was said.
I don't care what was said....The hate is ridiculous...but believe whatever you want...I know better....even when I mention it to players who played for Butch...they scoff at it....Pretty lame in my opinion....

Advertisement

Youre 100% right and as usual Simpinorlando is being a shilling jock sniffer.

Zero percent chance you talked to Sean Taylors dad about this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back