Thank you Butch Davis

On this Mother's Day, I'd like to thank Mrs Pat Davis for giving unto this world Paul Hilton Davis Jr.

BUTCH DA GAWD you heathens. Say his name.
Season 1 GIF by The Simpsons

Advertisement
I'm thankful for what Butch and his staff did for the program but I lost a lot of respect for him when I heard he was recruiting someone for UNC at Sean Taylor's funeral.

Advertisement
That's BS.....Show me ONE iota of proof.....

Yet another case of everyone being a liar but Butch:

Advertisement
Not for any falsehood. But for dunking on a guy who JJ probably loves and respects a great deal.

One guy actually won multiple times at the highest levels, the other didn’t. One is in multiple HOFs the other just went winless at FIU.

The two men shouldn’t be uttered in the same sentence. That’s not dunking that’s a fact.

Yet another case of everyone being a liar but Butch:

He couldn't take a HC job as part of his buyout from UNC D*ckbreath....hence his jobs as an analyst at Tampa Bay and broadcasting....More BS outta the mouth of CIS's Fu*kboy

Last edited:
Advertisement
One guy actually won multiple times at the highest levels, the other didn’t. One is in multiple HOFs the other just went winless at FIU.

The two men shouldn’t be uttered in the same sentence. That’s not dunking that’s a fact.
JJ would tell you Butch was an integral part of everything he did and you don’t know jack ****.

Advertisement
That's BS.....Show me ONE iota of proof.....
Did dude just say one iota on a Canes message board?

RIP caneinorlando. Suffocation by jock strap is a **** of a way to go out.

And I thought the DBC bear attack was brutal.

Suffocating on a jock strap is some next level crazy ****t fo sho.

Play stupid games. Get stupid prizes.

RIP

Go Canes!!!

Did dude just say one iota on a Canes message board?

RIP caneinorlando. Suffocation by jock strap is a **** of a way to go out.

And I thought the DBC bear attack was brutal.

Suffocating on a jock strap is some next level crazy ****t fo sho.

Play stupid games. Get stupid prizes.

RIP

Go Canes!!!
Be at Paradise and run your mouth in person or STFU....

This battle is awesome!

btw, even with an 0-5 season during a pandemic at an absolute dump, a near 70 year old man still has the highest winning percentage in FIU history: even over Oregon’s current hc and message board darling, Cristobal (52% to 37.5%) and Turner who coached Illinois for a long time.

it’s a nearly impossible place to win but even as an old man and being like 7 years away as a real coach when he took the job, he still has the best winning percentage since they started in 2002.

not too bad (now watch him go 0-11 this year. Fly the banners! Send out the food trucks!)

Advertisement
Back