Thank you Butch Davis

@RVACane

2AE4E554-8BCE-4D07-A958-299E973E5E91.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't give a F what anyone except @Poopscoop thinks about me on this board...plain & simple....Look for approval on this site??...Lol...Yeah okay....Reason why I care what @Poopscoop thinks, is because I've known him since he was a Frosh at UM....and have the upmost respect for him, and all he's been through in life...culminating in 2 degrees..and a successful businessman....My cousin loves and thinks the world of him as well....Everyone else can runalong...including your sorry ***...

You act like a teenage girl, to each it's own but you need to redefine rhe definition of a great life.
Following celebrities around like a sad puppy aint it.

You act like a teenage girl, to each it's own but you need to redefine rhe definition of a great life.
Following celebrities around like a sad puppy aint it.
You still at it F Boy....Following Celebrities around??....redefine the definition of a Great Life??....Man STFU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Or you can go to UM and Lose to FIU and play for a Coach who Butch uses for toilet paper....
What a sales pitch!!

Come to FIU and pull off a fluke win against the worst Miami team in 40 years then go winless after that!!

JFC your simping has no limits.

What a sales pitch!!

Come to FIU and pull off a fluke win against the worst Miami team in 40 years then go winless after that!!
You might wanna read that again before you go trying to suck your own pickle Ace. Even for a never right dip**** like you that is classic.

Advertisement
Back