Thad Franklin re commits

Advertisement
I see Derrick Henry in Thad
Henry can run away from dudes and he's like 250.....he kind of reminds me of that Wilder kid FSU had the running style. (When they were coming out of HS.... obviously Wilder ain't do that **** in college)

Thad being a way better prospect though

Advertisement
Henry can run away from dudes and he's like 250.....he kind of reminds me of that Wilder kid FSU had the running style. (When they were coming out of HS.... obviously Wilder ain't do that **** in college)

Thad being a way better prospect though

Wilder was straight garbage. Big and soft.

Style wise though in HS like running upright but through kids. Thad is a better prospect but Wilder had more hype out of HS. Wilder was a bum though

Moving forward, he reminds me a little of Latavious Murray...Some Gus Edwards to him as well, not the top speed of Edwards, but better feet...That's why Murray is the best current NFL back comparison to him imo.

lol . So did he even lead the county in rushing?

Cuz Gore BROKE all the records.

Did Mikes even get near 2997 yards and 39tds in ONE season.

So?? You just lied. You tried to claim Miles was the top rated prospect over the other three. The other backs were in other classes. Lol.

Did he even lead Dade County in rushing? Much less have 2997 and 39 tds in ONE season.

Lol I didn’t see him play. Ok. I didn’t see a lot of old time players play but I can accept their argument if you brought me some stats.

You haven’t proven **** but insist the argument is hands down.

GTFO with that nonsense.

Lol at what a couple of RB coaches said. All the high school coaches in the area were saying the same thing about Gore.

I appreciate you saw him and respect your opinion but GTFO with this hands down nonsense when you are comparing him to statistically Dade county’s best ever who also consequently dominated in the NFL too.
Miles WAS the Top rated RB in America 79/80....just because the others weren't Sr's means NOTHING....Ive never heard anyone with any real FB sense...say Gore was better than Miles in HS....Including the Best 2 RB coaches in UM History....Im not so sure Gore was better than Noel Devine in HS....Stop with the Buffoonery....Miles is without question the best that ever came outta Dade Period....

Advertisement
Miles WAS the Top rated RB in America 79/80....just because the others weren't Sr's means NOTHING....Ive never heard anyone with any real FB sense...say Gore was better than Miles in HS....Including the Best 2 RB coaches in UM History....Im not so sure Gore was better than Noel Devine in HS....Stop with the Buffoonery....Miles is without question the best that ever came outta Dade Period....

You are a fool. You have no idea what you are taking about. Lol at Noel Devine.

I’m convinced you must be Freddy Miles crackhead lover.

See below at the true king of Dade County. The complete back, vision, instincts, balance, change of direction

Gore >>>> all others in Dade County.

It’s a shame he tore his knees up because it took away some from his running style. But his early MIAMI highlights give a glimpse that he could have been the best of that group and even better in the NFL than he was which is still 3rd all time in Rush Yards. I say he could have topped Emmits numbers

Go take a dirt nap AlbundyinOrlando

You are a fool. You have no idea what you are taking about. Lol at Noel Devine.

I’m convinced you must be Freddy Miles crackhead lover.

See below at the true king of Dade County. The complete back, vision, instincts, balance, change of direction

Gore >>>> all others in Dade County.

It’s a shame he tore his knees up because it took away some from his running style. But his early MIAMI highlights give a glimpse that he could have been the best of that group and even better in the NFL than he was which is still 3rd all time in Rush Yards. I say he could have topped Emmits numbers

Go take a dirt nap AlbundyinOrlando

Nobody but your stupid *** is talking Pros...
Atleast my AlBundy *** saw both play in HS...and Gore at UM and the Pros...where your Dumbazz hasn't....2nd....Ive known Frank since his Frosh yr at UM....Ate many slices of pizza with him at Miami Best during his tenure at UM...not to mention just hanging out and conversating....another thing your know it all *** hasn't done....Frank himself will tell you Freddie was the Best ever.....So now we have...
Soldinger (who coached in HS AAs Tony Smith...Davis Bros in HS)...and coached
McGuire
Conley
Mcgahee
Portis
Gore (himself)
Davenport
Edgerrin
Jackson...etc....in College

The late Great Joe Brodsky (Brother of UM Legend Larry Brodsky) & (UF CFB Legend as player)
Coached RBs at UM
Coached RBs at Dolphins
Coached RBs at Dallas Cowboys for 3 SBs and Coached Emmitt Smith...
And BOTH these Guys have said that Miles was the Best HS RB they ever saw...with one saying Miles was the Best he saw at ANY age....but your young *** is gonna come on CIS and know more than them...or myself, whos watched Dade RBs play, before your *** was in your daddies *******??...Man...go sit tf down...

Advertisement
@dsddcane....Maannnnn come tell these Gits about Freddie Miles....these youngins have No idea....You know how much I love Frank...but I know what I saw back in the day...

Put this one in your pipe and smoke: if Frank Gore only had one horrible knee injury instead of two, he’d be the NFL’s all time rusher and, by far, UM’s greatest.

If he had no severe knee injuries he would have gone down as the best RB in history. As it was, having to become a completely different RB after two major knee injuries he still finished as the 3rd all time rusher in league history.

Freddie Miles is a local legend, and the old men down here who call him the best are like the dudes who always point out the most obscure songs and say those are the best. Miles is a barbershop legend; Gore is a real life legend.

P. S. CIO, I love you like a son, but Noel Devine over Frank? Dude.

That wasnt the Bad Knee Injury...bad one was against Ohio St in 99....if not for that...hes the starter going into 2000...
Najeh was gonna revolutionize the game before that OSU game injury. That cat was blindingly fast and a ******' giant. When I was an 8th Grader I saw him limp for 300 yards against the West. Literally pulling away from one of America's fastest HS defenses on one ankle. ******' Kickoff Classic at The Meadowlands. He woulda been Okoye with actual football skills & I.Q. 13 carries for 89 yards and 2 tds before disaster struck. The camera would show Buckeye defenders on the sideline after he'd bludgeon them and they looked like they were questioning their future in football. He gets through that year healthy and Portis, Willis and Frank are all waiting an extra year to shine.

Advertisement
Najeh was gonna revolutionize the game before that OSU game injury. That cat was blindingly fast and a ******' giant. When I was an 8th Grader I saw him limp for 300 yards against the West. Literally pulling away from one of America's fastest HS defenses on one ankle. ******' Kickoff Classic at The Meadowlands. He woulda been Okoye with actual football skills & I.Q. 13 carries for 89 yards and 2 tds before disaster struck. The camera would show Buckeye defenders on the sideline after he'd bludgeon them and they looked like they were questioning their future in football. He gets through that year healthy and Portis, Willis and Frank are all waiting an extra year to shine.
So often forgotten....Bro Man had it ALL...

Put this one in your pipe and smoke: if Frank Gore only had one horrible knee injury instead of two, he’d be the NFL’s all time rusher and, by far, UM’s greatest.

If he had no severe knee injuries he would have gone down as the best RB in history. As it was, having to become a completely different RB after two major knee injuries he still finished as the 3rd all time rusher in league history.

Freddie Miles is a local legend, and the old men down here who call him the best are like the dudes who always point out the most obscure songs and say those are the best. Miles is a barbershop legend; Gore is a real life legend.

P. S. CIO, I love you like a son, but Noel Devine over Frank? Dude.

Larry Coker said Gore was the best rb he’d ever coached , he coached Barry and Thurman.

That’s a mouthful.

This is enormous. Franklin runs like a 225-pound Frank Gore. Very similar running style.

2,300 yards last year. Toyed with Central like they were a homecoming opponent. A true stud.

Temporary dominance-- this kid is clearly 6 inches taller than ALL the HS players in the video. He's elite only because he's abnormally big for a HS player his age. When he hits CFB though-- he'll be facing guys bigger than him and then we'll really see what he's made of...

It's proven fact that kids who physically peak in HS don't do as well in CFB and the Pros. Its the kids who peak around 2nd year CFB show the longest career success rates.

Advertisement
Back