Thad Franklin re commits

gogeta4

All-ACC
Howard is a little thicker, but Franklin can add size in his upper body. Would not be at all surprised to see him at 210-215 if he's really his listed 195 already.

I think Franklin is quicker than Howard, but let's see what the measurables look like senior year.
Franklinm is closer to 220. Played against him this year. Definately not 195

Senior
malzahn took a Nick Marshall lead offense to the National companionship
Nick Marshall was the an amazing read option talent, first of all.

Second, Malzahn’s offense isn’t doing **** anymore.

It needs a lot of the air rad concepts Dykes infused into it.

I agree we need the SMU lashlee. I wasn’t upset we grabbed another former Dykes guy for WR Coach to help reinforce air raid.

CFLCane

Junior
Najeh was faster in a straight line, but UM fans always romanticize and overhype the glory years guys. Thad is a far superior prospect as a natural runner of the football. Najeh didn’t have great balance or feet. He was big fast dude in a straight line.
Gonna disagree with you on balance and feet. He may not have been a natural RB but he was a dancing bear back there.

BeastMode

Junior
Nick Marshall was the an amazing read option talent, first of all.

Second, Malzahn’s offense isn’t doing **** anymore.

It needs a lot of the air rad concepts Dykes infused into it.

I agree we need the SMU lashlee. I wasn’t upset we grabbed another former Dykes guy for WR Coach to help reinforce air raid.
It will be a mix. Malzahns offense isn’t good when he has a QB. His problem has been he can’t develop a QB. Marshall and Cam made his offense dominant. Then he recruited a bunch of scrubs. Hell he had Nix putting up points as a freshman and I don’t think Nix is very good at all