Thad Franklin re commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Howard is a little thicker, but Franklin can add size in his upper body. Would not be at all surprised to see him at 210-215 if he's really his listed 195 already.

I think Franklin is quicker than Howard, but let's see what the measurables look like senior year.

Franklinm is closer to 220. Played against him this year. Definately not 195

tumblr_mvna7ov1Oh1sfub4yo1_400.gifv

Advertisement
Advertisement
malzahn took a Nick Marshall lead offense to the National companionship
Nick Marshall was the an amazing read option talent, first of all.

Second, Malzahn’s offense isn’t doing **** anymore.

It needs a lot of the air rad concepts Dykes infused into it.

I agree we need the SMU lashlee. I wasn’t upset we grabbed another former Dykes guy for WR Coach to help reinforce air raid.

Advertisement
Najeh was faster in a straight line, but UM fans always romanticize and overhype the glory years guys. Thad is a far superior prospect as a natural runner of the football. Najeh didn’t have great balance or feet. He was big fast dude in a straight line.

Gonna disagree with you on balance and feet. He may not have been a natural RB but he was a dancing bear back there.

Nick Marshall was the an amazing read option talent, first of all.

Second, Malzahn’s offense isn’t doing **** anymore.

It needs a lot of the air rad concepts Dykes infused into it.

I agree we need the SMU lashlee. I wasn’t upset we grabbed another former Dykes guy for WR Coach to help reinforce air raid.

It will be a mix. Malzahns offense isn’t good when he has a QB. His problem has been he can’t develop a QB. Marshall and Cam made his offense dominant. Then he recruited a bunch of scrubs. **** he had Nix putting up points as a freshman and I don’t think Nix is very good at all

Advertisement
Back