Thad Franklin re commits

**** we throw up 9, 10, or even 11 dubs this season and the floodgates are about to swing open wide. Wouldn’t surprise me to see Franklin along with Brantley to be the ‘21 ambassadors for the class. Man, cmon Manny we need those wins bro, you do the in-season like this off-season and we’ll be straight!!!!

Advertisement
Love the vision, sees it, and goes for it. Great lateral movement and balance. So little loss of speed in his cuts. He doesn't hesitate or try and bounce it outside much of the time. He's a load, tough to take down, and not many do it solo.

What's not to like? Top gear could be better, but this guy will get you five and six aplenty. He'll hit you, send him again, and the guy who just got hit comes in softer. Quick lateral movement and there he goes for a big gain.

Man, he's going to get carries. Latter half of the game, you bring him on, watch what'll happen. You're tired? Check this guy out off the bench, fresh and rested. Runs like a mack truck, sees holes before they're there. Good luck, we just got better.

Advertisement
Look at how the recruiting outlook has shifted from just a month a go when people were saying we were going to have such a bad 2021 class or just how stuff was in general in January

This has never really been our problem. We've always looked great early on in the cycle (we're now focusing on the 2021 class). It's been around the Fall when things start to get shaky.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No need to imagine.

Canes.jpg

Just imagine what recruiting would look like if we won 9-10 games a year consistently

Advertisement
If he wants in, but he's nothing to waste time over, we got the best back in the state for 21, so anybody else we add is just a luxury.

Amari is overrated though, I wouldn't waste much time with his recruitment, I'd invite him to Paradise & tell him to commit now or we won't have room come later in December, if he doesn't then just move on, not a loss at all.
Going to trust u on this one cause u speak real ****. I won't lie though from afar I got sucked into the Fort Lauderdale Canes **** on YT way back.

Advertisement
Back