Thad Franklin is not hurt

Advertisement
I think he deserves some snaps, they are going to run Knighton into the ground with 60+ snaps a game. With that said he was not an early enrollee and a lot of people said he came in out of shape and did not have the work ethic of the other 2. Brown is apparently a workaholic and a gym rat, came in looking like a seasoned back and still likely would not have seen snaps with Cam and Don healthy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he deserves some snaps, they are going to run Knighton into the ground with 60+ snaps a game. With that said he was not an early enrollee and a lot of people said he came in out of shape and did not have the work ethic of the other 2. Brown is apparently a workaholic and a gym rat, came in looking like a seasoned back and still likely would not have seen snaps with Cam and Don
Agreed

No reason he can't get a few carries a game. The coaches have proven they have no idea how to evaluate talent and i don't care if his work ethic isn't superb. Give him a few reps and let him know he'll get a lot more if he works harder. Maybe TRY to motivate him if he's the best runner.

Good coaches would figure this out, he's a very talented player.

Advertisement
More talented than Don and Rooster? Or you saying out of him and Cody?
yea Don is talented but not on field, rooster still needs some work to be total back but a good fit if we go full on air raid.. Franklin can be a total package but he has high school primadonna knucklehead mindset he has to shed.. Its holding him back..

And these corches have shown they will stick to lesser talented player for awhile what once they start playing another player because he has "experience".. He put himself behind the 8 ball, gonna be hard to dig out

Advertisement
No reason he can't get a few carries a game. The coaches have proven they have no idea how to evaluate talent and i don't care if his work ethic isn't superb. Give him a few reps and let him know he'll get a lot more if he works harder. Maybe TRY to motivate him if he's the best runner.

Dude.

If he is a player, there should be no bigger motivator than sitting the pine.

The Big Lebowski GIF by PeacockTV

Advertisement
Back