Thad Franklin is not hurt

I appreciate your optimism. I have little faith in anything Manny or Blake do. The success in the past two games was because Mandingo was forced to do what the fans have been calling for (playing your players… not who u think is reliable). If anything, the past two games only solidifies the need for the ambiguously *** duo to GTFO!

But I’m optimistic only because Cribby has given me hope that the deuce will be given the deuces at the end of the season (most likely). Hopefully we don’t f up the next hire tho!
Big dawg I’m far from optimistic about anything going on with Miami when pertains to a lot of ****

Advertisement
Yeah, I don't get all this "well if you take out his long runs, his average isn't that good." LOL, that's not how it works. Do you take away all of Barry's long runs or how about short runs? Why can't we just ignore the no yard gains? etc etc
Barry lost more yards than alot of backs had in their career. I remember a poster ripped Corn Elders HS tape , he said “ it’s nothing but king runs “ . I was like “ wtf, that’s your beef?” Long runs are part of the average equation.

You're not wrong and yes, i agree. I was just saying severely limit the kids snaps as a way of incentivizing him instead of not playing him at all.

Part of this is also that i have no trust at all in what the coaches say or share. So if it gets out that he's lazy, i only put so much weight into that. I know that might sound extreme, but these coaches are weird and i don't trust them at all.
I don't know if your mistrust is warranted, but it's certainly normal. Every time we start realizing our coach isn't getting the job done, people start questioning everything.

Something tells me the coaches didn’t like Cody brown jumping for that first down instead of putting his head down. Thad has a chance now to replace him. Cody didn’t enter the game after that it was Thad.

Advertisement
Back