Thad Franklin decommits

Advertisement
Why? Dallas is gone, Lingard most definitely gone, burns is not a premier back. We will only have 3 starting caliber backs on the roster come next year, with Cam being a junior and likely to declare after next season if he has a solid year...kid just saw that our offensive line and system is trash, and he likely received $EC attention
Why would dallas leave he would be a 4th rounder at best , and if dallas leaves , lingard stays, i think burns transfers, and thad is not the only good running back if all of youre theories come true we can go after some one else south florida have many , like amari daniels who we should pay more atttetion to

We’ll be stuck with UF’s and FSU’s sloppy seconds as usual. More JAGS coming.
this program sucks more every day. How can we recruit with these awful losses and these pathetic coaches? Nothing to see here AT ALL. Knighton’s going to FSU, too.
This is OP

Attachments

• EB02F6E0-CEAA-45DC-8576-EE34817A7AE5.gif
    EB02F6E0-CEAA-45DC-8576-EE34817A7AE5.gif
    482.7 KB · Views: 0
Why would dallas leave he would be a 4th rounder at best , and if dallas leaves , lingard stays, i think burns transfers, and thad is not the only good running back if all of youre theories come true we can go after some one else south florida have many , like amari daniels who we should pay more atttetion to
I'm just looking at possible worst case scenarios that very well may happen. Dallas needs to get paid due to a short shelf life. Lingard could be over the Manny experiment and look for greener pastures. I don't see Burns leaving, I think he would have left already. Maybe as a grad transfer he leaves next year like Gus Edwards did in order to get more PT.

You guys are killing me. You really think franklin will end up on a team with no rb depth? He’ll sign with a team with at least one 5 star back there and like 2 studs in waiting. Knightin and Chaney have zero to do with this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because he's a RB. RBs need as many years in the NFL as possible so they can make money. Any RB that has a high probability of being drafted NEEDs to leave early.

Advertisement
real shame, favorite recruit of 2021 along with Terrance Lewis. The 2021 class is going to be cheeks even though we have massive talent in south florida (I know we say this often but look at the players). Unlike the 2020 class, these kids had time to see what developed and are not buying the hype.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back