Thad Franklin decommits

Advertisement
have no clue why they continually try and force these kids to commit early to them. But this isnt anything im to concerned about. Honestly he isnt to the level of the 2 kids in the 2020 class we are bringing in.

We dont have a problem recruiting rbs.
No one says no to commits. It’s a ******* stupid way to operate. how ******* dumb are you

Oh well. Running back recruiting isn't an issue at the moment and he goes to a friendly school. Hopefully the top of the list comment is actually true.

On another note, once savion collins leaves the class the rest will be solid commits in my opinion:

Big baby-not leaving
Metayer-maybe but feelin good
tyler johnson-no
the kicker-solid
brantley-no
fred earford- dedicated it to his father who passed
tim burns - solid i hope

should still be a good class with those guys as the foundation
Take Eaford off the list...

have no clue why they continually try and force these kids to commit early to them. But this isnt anything im to concerned about. Honestly he isnt to the level of the 2 kids in the 2020 class we are bringing in.

We dont have a problem recruiting rbs.
Need to stop taking commits so early. This kid was a sophomore when he committed. There is no way to know what is going to happen over 2 years out. I wouldn’t be taking public commits from kids until after their junior year.

Really? Thought he was a monster? What’s his deficiency?
Lack of top end speed seems like an obvious one compared to knighton or Chaney but it’s good enough. Might be a Zach moss type which ain’t bad we will see. Not losing sleep over this because he was gone for a while

Advertisement
Need to stop taking commits so early. This kid was a sophomore when he committed. There is no way to know what is going to happen over 2 years out. I wouldn’t be taking public commits from kids until after their junior year.
You’d be a ******* unemployed recruiter. Maybe you could work in HR for Walgreens

Miami isn't going to stop kids who want to commit early and if you argue they should, I'm guessing you're also the same person that complains they slow play too many kids.

Decommitments, especially when the majority of your recruiting base is in SoFla, are always going to be part of doing business for Miami.

Want to really stop most of them from happening? Don't go 7-6 and follow that up with 6-6 especially when promising the former is unacceptable and can't happen again, yet it did.

Advertisement
Take Eaford off the list...
Dam really? He said he committed to us to honor his father who passed away though. That would be a messed up decommit. Oh well he isn't exactly jerry jeudy.

El what're your thoughts on metayer? Both position he will play in college and how solid he is to us

He's Ge'Mon Eaford's lil brother, he's not staying committed in this class no matter what then reason was given, we shouldn't have accepted his commitment in the first place.

Metayer is still solid, but another losing season & he won't be. I believe his upside is best at OLB/DE but the coaches at Central convinced him to play TE, imo he should move back to Defense next year but it all depends on how many transfers Central gets in the Spring/Summer before the HS season starts.
Dang. I'll take your word for it. True I remember his bro dissing us big time. Metayer and brantley as a tight end class is intriguing

Advertisement
I don’t know how anyone in their right mind That follows recruiting thinks any 21 recruit safe.

I'm not worried.. They way they run him😂😂😂 **** his body gonna have a billion Carrie's before his freshman year..

And secondly OP 2021 is gonna be about production on the field.

**** the recruits. Manny better flip that scheme right quick

Advertisement
Honestly off 6-6 with an o-line that is incapable of blocking anyone or thing...We don't deserve to have Chaney,Knighton, Franklin all committed...Hopefully show some offensive and team improvement and get him back. I think he does like UM and he made it a point to say we are on top, I do think that means something.

I love this kids frame and game. I don’t blame him at all for decommiting. This staff is a joke but Hickson seems to be the real deal recruiting wise. Coaching is TBD. None of our backs took a major leap forward, but we had the worst OLine and OC combo in college football.

Hopefully things change and we can get him back.

Advertisement
Back