Thad Franklin decommits

Advertisement
Nope. No reason for a decommit now if that is the rationale. You’re fishing for an excuse.

He just set a FL record in the state title game. He will have plenty of bag purveyors hitting him up.
I respectfully think you are incorrect. Most parents would advise their running back son not to enroll at a school that is about to sign two star running backs the season before the son enrolls. At some point it is a business decision and I can’t blame him/them for making the decision.

I respectfully think you are incorrect. Most parents would advise their running back son not to enroll at a school that is about to sign two star running backs the season before the son enrolls. At some point it is a business decision and I can’t blame him/them for making the decision.
He wouldn’t enroll for 20 months, even if he sticks. This is about being recruited. And make no mistake, he’s going to go to a school with as good talent at RB, whether it’s Alabama, UGA, Clemson or wherever.

**** 11-1 12-0 here we come. Especially with next years schedule. Just you wait then everyone will want to come here #****you

Advertisement
Not a big deal. We loaded at RB for the next 2-3 years regardless of the 2021 class RBs. Overall 2021 recruiting class will depend on the 2020 season.

I'm not worried about a thing cause 2020 is an all or nothing season. Either the Canes break thru to a Coastal title and a 10+ season or it's a complete reboot of the program. So, next year is binary. It's either a 1 or a 0.

We’ll be stuck with UF’s and FSU’s sloppy seconds as usual. More JAGS coming.
this program sucks more every day. How can we recruit with these awful losses and these pathetic coaches? Nothing to see here AT ALL. Knighton’s going to FSU, too.

We’ll be stuck with UF’s and FSU’s sloppy seconds as usual. More JAGS coming.
this program sucks more every day. How can we recruit with these awful losses and these pathetic coaches? Nothing to see here AT ALL. Knighton’s going to FSU, too.
You are clueless

Advertisement
😂😂😂😂. Many here saw this coming with Knighton & Chaney on board but even without those guys it was going to be very hard to hold on to him. 2021 might be a rough class.
Why? Dallas is gone, Lingard most definitely gone, burns is not a premier back. We will only have 3 starting caliber backs on the roster come next year, with Cam being a junior and likely to declare after next season if he has a solid year...kid just saw that our offensive line and system is trash, and he likely received $EC attention

Advertisement
Why? Dallas is gone, Lingard most definitely gone, burns is not a premier back. We will only have 3 starting caliber backs on the roster come next year, with Cam being a junior and likely to declare after next season if he has a solid year...kid just saw that our offensive line and system is trash, and he likely received $EC attention
You kinda answered your own question as to why this was in motion. $EC & Big 10 schools coming hard whether Chaney & Knighton here. Also, we are Decomitt U. We will have kids decomitt on us twice & still think about chasing said kid. Also, no guarantee Lo goes anywhere. We need, excuse me, Manny needs to show he can win games and keep his job.

Advertisement
Shock.gif

Anything to do with Knighton committing, or just the fact that we've lost back to back games to FIU and Duke?

Also, Haggins is staying @ FSU, will that have any impact on Knightons commitment?
Both for sure, or them bag schools calling georgia , bama , ohio state

😂😂😂😂. Many here saw this coming with Knighton & Chaney on board but even without those guys it was going to be very hard to hold on to him. 2021 might be a rough class.

Attachments

• 1A233E92-16D8-442A-B4D4-CC9A6D768479.gif
    1A233E92-16D8-442A-B4D4-CC9A6D768479.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back