Thad Franklin decommits

have no clue why they continually try and force these kids to commit early to them. But this isnt anything im to concerned about. Honestly he isnt to the level of the 2 kids in the 2020 class we are bringing in.

We dont have a problem recruiting rbs.
We need offensive linemen! We need offensive linemen. We need offensive linemen! This is who I would zero in on......

Advertisement
We lead the country in de-commits. When kids leave the class, it's kind of expected until proven otherwise? Look at the kids left for 2021 - we will probably end up with 3 of them and fill in the rest along the way. We are a dumpster fire

We lead the country in de-commits. When kids leave the class, it's kind of expected until proven otherwise? Look at the kids left for 2021 - we will probably end up with 3 of them and fill in the rest along the way. We are a dumpster fire
If we were truly a dumpster fire we wouldn’t have the kids we have in this 2020 class, it’s not that extreme. We certainly have issues that need to be sorted out

Advertisement
have no clue why they continually try and force these kids to commit early to them. But this isnt anything im to concerned about. Honestly he isnt to the level of the 2 kids in the 2020 class we are bringing in.

[/QUOTE
Miami are in a no win situation, if they don't take the comment the kid will say Miami don't want them and if they do, the kid build his rank up then decommit or find away to get out the comment, win or lose. SoFl Divas

Advertisement
Not surprised at all and I don't even give an ounce of care anymore when this happens to classes 1+ year away. If I was Manny I would reach out to all the 2021 commits and ask them if they are 100% locked in or to decommit. This staff needs to stop accepting commitments more than a year out.

If we were truly a dumpster fire we wouldn’t have the kids we have in this 2020 class, it’s not that extreme. We certainly have issues that need to be sorted out
If winning the coastal once in 15 years and winning the ACC never is not a ’dumpster fire,’ then your standards are too low.

Advertisement
Of course everyone knew that was coming. The mixture of Miami having a trash *** season with no sight of it getting better and dominating junior season... he was destined to decommit from #DecommiUniversity. Next up... Savion Collins
Or maybe because don chaney and knoghton. Even tho frqnklin is at the same level. Still you have to think

We go 11-1 next year he'll be back.

OK laugh.gif

Advertisement
Who wants to make a documentary about their surprise?

agree. Manny did say he was changing that though to be fair

Advertisement
Back