Thad Franklin decommits

Advertisement
1575931856890.gif

Advertisement
Anything to do with Knighton committing, or just the fact that we've lost back to back games to FIU and Duke?

Also, Haggins is staying @ FSU, will that have any impact on Knightons commitment?

Of course everyone knew that was coming. The mixture of Miami having a trash *** season with no sight of it getting better and dominating junior season... he was destined to decommit from #DecommiUniversity. Next up... Savion Collins

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh well. Running back recruiting isn't an issue at the moment and he goes to a friendly school. Hopefully the top of the list comment is actually true.

On another note, once savion collins leaves the class the rest will be solid commits in my opinion:

Big baby-not leaving
Metayer-maybe but feelin good
tyler johnson-no
the kicker-solid
brantley-no
fred earford- dedicated it to his father who passed
tim burns - solid i hope

should still be a good class with those guys as the foundation

Advertisement
have no clue why they continually try and force these kids to commit early to them. But this isnt anything im to concerned about. Honestly he isnt to the level of the 2 kids in the 2020 class we are bringing in.

We dont have a problem recruiting rbs.

Advertisement
have no clue why they continually try and force these kids to commit early to them. But this isnt anything im to concerned about. Honestly he isnt to the level of the 2 kids in the 2020 class we are bringing in.

We dont have a problem recruiting rbs.
Really? Thought he was a monster? What’s his deficiency?

While that does suck, we’ve got 5*s going to waste that we haven’t even bothered using yet. Then we’ve got 2 absolute studs coming in, I’m talking the highest rated duo in the country. We still don’t know if Dallas is gone, and Burns was even looking good when he had the rock.

Will Haggins staying have any impact on knighton? For what? Lol
Knighton was committed to FSU, didn't know if them retaining Haggins might cause him to reconsider. I dont follow this **** balls deep like the correspondents at BNN, so I was just asking. I mean our offense is putrid and we are de-commit U.

Advertisement
Back