Texas HS player body slam ref

Advertisement
Overhyped headline. Didnt body slam the ref, he just knocked him down. I was expecting some WWE style action. Disappointed.

Its just a teenage kid who lost his cool and shoved a ref.
Actually, if you get body slammed at least you have a warning and can try to protect yourself on the way down (unless of course you land on your neck)

Ref had no warning and if you have ever been hit like that to me it is more dangerous...A reason blind side blocks are no mas.

Either way bad move, sucks for the kid because he didn't think about the repercussions. Odd though because it looked like the entire team started to rush the field.

Advertisement
As a chapter President - if someone asks my opinion here is my response

Your response is reactionary. You are to defend yourself anyway you can to defuse the attack or in worst case and last option of subdue if you judge to have no other recourse. You are not to be on the offensive in anyway. Remember you have the right to defend yourself in any reactionary manner.

As a regular official..

If that **** steps to me - there's gonna be some sad singin and slow walking in 3 days... and then I'll punch his daddy and mama in the mouth too...

Then I'll sue the **** out of the parents, the head coach for controlling his sidelines, and the board of education for inadequate security. Maybe I'll add any doctors that prescribe this little **** medication which obviously didn't work. Oh and his steroid dealer......

JC

It’s not just “anger issues”, or “steroids” or other reflexive excuses for these aggressors; people are encouraged to not just be mean but to act physically on their mean thoughts. This kid knew EXACTLY what he was doing it and he was hoping to inflict maximum damage by doing it.

- a few months back a man attacked a 70+ year old man because he asked him to social distance in a waiting room.
- a kid was just murdered for not turning down his car music (

this is our world now and we must remove these types of people from it. Permanently. I’d probably be banned for saying I hope someone murders that kid, so I’ll say I hope that his ability to share air with the rest of society draws to a close post-haste.

At least we know he can block in space.

Justice should give him a call. We have 4 spaces left.

Advertisement
Grady Judd don't play, Polk is his county an his to catch a predator deputies aggresively arrest accordingly. Then follows the customary public shaming press conference about the perpetrators.

Go Canes

Someone else said it first but there is a coach in Blue that just completely runs at the other team instead of where the Ref was.

Advertisement
Should I feel bad for the ref? Because I don't
Referee has a concussion and shoulder injury. Apparently not the first time Duron has done something like this. Any school that takes him in the future is opening themselves up to liability if he does something as he is known for this.
you take him you own him, he can’t be good enough to open yourself to the exposure he brings. His athletic career may well be over.

Advertisement
Referee has a concussion and shoulder injury.
Well, now I feel like an idiot, although the cynic in me questions if this is just for the law suit

you take him you own him, he can’t be good enough to open yourself to the exposure he brings. His athletic career may well be over.
His HS career gotta be over at this point. First time is a mistake, second is a pattern. I was reacting more about the posters that wanted the kid hung for this

reminds me of the 2 trash DB that crushed the ref in the back then slammed thier full body on them whrn the play was no where near them.

Advertisement
Back