Texas HS player body slam ref

Advertisement
Grady Judd don't play, Polk is his county an his to catch a predator deputies aggresively arrest accordingly. Then follows the customary public shaming press conference about the perpetrators.

Go Canes

LMAO Spot on!

I love everything about the guy, other than him calling "the plant" a gateway drug.

Any chance we can sign this kid? Think he would be a great long snapper.

Advertisement
He should definitely get the **** kicked out of him

I'm the generation where I check his insta/fb.

dude is getting railed on his social media. Public shaming usually does the job. And a good ol' fashioned leather belt.

Advertisement
Someone should do this to the ACC refs
high five college basketball GIF by Butler University

Advertisement
holy crap, high school kids have tats like that nowadays? my kid wants an earing at 15 and I wont let him. he can't adult just yet. apparently this kid has anger issues and has been enabled waaay too much in his life. somebody other than his parents need to teach him a lesson.

Advertisement
Overhyped headline. Didnt body slam the ref, he just knocked him down. I was expecting some WWE style action. Disappointed.

Its just a teenage kid who lost his cool and shoved a ref.
While I think body slam was an over hyped headline, your description also under plays it. To me, a kid losing his cool and shoving a ref is they are face to face, kid is yelling Ref ejects him, he shoves ref. This dude sprinted 30 yards from the sideline onto the field with coaches and players chasing him and crackbacked his *** like JFutch back in the day lol

He's the teams kicker, punter and the best wrestler in the state. I heard Vandy is going to offer him a scholarship.
Not that I agree or disagree, but he can kiss that Vandy scholarship goodbye.....I don't necessarily say give up on a young man at such a young age where WHO KNOWS what is happening at home....but a lower tier school with a partial scholarship could help to humble the young man. And sadly Idk if he'll even get that after what he did. I think this one needs to be looked at from all angles, it was horrible what he did, but at the same time let's not make it like the kid "Myles Garrett-style" swung his helmet at the refs head or even had his helmet on. He charged the ref and pushed him down is what he did.....horrible, yes....inexcusable, yes.....deservant of stiff and firm consequences, absolutely......criminal, that's where it gets hard for me because he made a young and dumb decision but a permanent criminal record for like felony assault is way overboard

Advertisement
Back