Texas HS player body slam ref

Who hasn't wanted to do this to ACC officials, and Terry Porter? Come on, it's ok to raise your hand.
1607130176564.gif

Advertisement
His college football career is over before it ever began. Aside from Roid Rage, this kid had a few loose screws. Maybe people tolerated his abnormal behavior because he was a good football player, but his coaches had to know this was coming. I hope the referee is ok and the kid pays the consequences, then gets the psychological help he needs

I dont know about that. The common sense result is a public apology, a one on one apology and some anger management sessions and you move forward in life. No need to overhype it. Its a teenage kid who F'ed up on camera.

Can't agree with this.

If he has such minimal self control and is willing to blatantly attack someone on a field with entire stands of people watching, imagine for a second what he might be willing to do when nobody is looking and someone else ****es him off.

Advertisement
Don’t be harsh on him. It was probably his only chance to make a tackle.

Do I think the kid deserves 5-10? No. But there are millions of other players that play the same amount and have good/ball calls go against them every day. They don’t assault referees. Actions have consequences.

And my post that you quoted listed a fair amount of consequences. Felony charges are inappropriate in my opinion based on what I saw in that video.

****, Ive done dudes worse than that at metal concerts. lol

Advertisement
His college football career is over before it ever began. Aside from Roid Rage, this kid had a few loose screws. Maybe people tolerated his abnormal behavior because he was a good football player, but his coaches had to know this was coming. I hope the referee is ok and the kid pays the consequences, then gets the psychological help he needs
The kid should be charged with assault, because he committed assault.

And my post that you quoted listed a fair amount of consequences. Felony charges are inappropriate in my opinion based on what I saw in that video.

****, Ive done dudes worse than that at metal concerts. lol

Never imagined you as a metal kind of guy haha!

Eye love the kids passion. You can work with it and channel it properly. Can’t work with apathy. Program like Vanderbilt could use a player like that.

You can't reward bad behavior - it sets a bad precedence

Think about all the bad copycat social media behavior. People do it because there are little to no consequences, so they get their online high or 15 minutes of fame

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back