Texas A&M Tickets

One of my buds asked me about going to the game. Is there anything to do in College Station? And I don't mean nightclubs, but is there some at least "Americana" like college town with a little main street with shops and restaurants or is it a barren wasteland? I envision the latter!

Advertisement
If you want super high quality and easy way out of town to College Station I’d go to the Post Oak Hotel. Owned by Tilman Fertitta with some legit bar and restaurant scenes on site. Otherwise, there are a host of quality spots around the corner in the Galleria area.
Fantastic spot. Definitely pricey but worth it in comparison to some comparable Houston hotels. My only suggestion for Canes fans staying there and making the drive to College Station is to allow ample time for the valet to actually bring your vehicle so you can depart as the wait time can be crazy if the hotel is busy.

One of my buds asked me about going to the game. Is there anything to do in College Station? And I don't mean nightclubs, but is there some at least "Americana" like college town with a little main street with shops and restaurants or is it a barren wasteland? I envision the latter!

Advertisement
anyone know what the timing is for announcing the allotment of tickets?

Are you talking about the NUMBER of tickets, or the actual location?

I got this on June 1st.

1655838862575.png

Advertisement
i am inquiring whether anyone was notified that tickets were allocated to them for the game, which you answered in the affirmative. i didn't receive the email although i requested tickets. let me inquire with the ticket office thanks

No problem my friend, I just wanted to clarify. I have had some issues in the past with various UM e-mails going to junk. They were supposed to auto-email the notifications on June 1 after the allocation was made.

Alright, it's mid June. I don't have a ticket and I don't have a place to stay. I'm less worried about the former and more worried about the latter.

Is there ANYTHING in town with availability and are they all 2 night mins?

Alright, it's mid June. I don't have a ticket and I don't have a place to stay. I'm less worried about the former and more worried about the latter.

Is there ANYTHING in town with availability and are they all 2 night mins?

It's gonna be a ****show. UT-Austin plays a home game against UTSA that same weekend. Hotels are going to be a DISASTER.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wish Miami gave us our seat locations sooner than they do. It’s also a pain in the *** when they ship them out

Advertisement
Back