Texas A&M Tickets

If it came to it, what has been your experience in just buying a ticket and being surrounded by the enemy? Only away game I went to was against Houston in 2004 and we may have had more fans there at Reliant Stadium (at the time)!

Advertisement
Got my A&M tickets but unfortunately I can’t go . I have to sell my 4 tickets.

Advertisement
My tickets actually just appeared in my online account today. My Clemson seats were added last week. I got Section 131 it looks like for aTm.

i was charged for my tickets in April. does anyone know when the tickets will be allocated/distributed?

i was charged for my tickets in April. does anyone know when the tickets will be allocated/distributed?
I have the Hurricanes app on my phone (downloaded it for the Chicago Sweet 16/elite 8 run), if you log in with your Hurricane Club info, there is a section for "my tickets." As of today, they should likely be showing up in your account (at least for me). I believe hard copy tickets will be mailed in August.

I have the Hurricanes app on my phone (downloaded it for the Chicago Sweet 16/elite 8 run), if you log in with your Hurricane Club info, there is a section for "my tickets." As of today, they should likely be showing up in your account (at least for me). I believe hard copy tickets will be mailed in August.
thanks, i just found my tickets, they are in the next galaxy. section 410 row 34. cannot fathom why they put us there

Advertisement
Miami at Texas AM has to be the heavy favorite for ESPN college game day for the week

Penn St at Auburn is the only other option, maybe Mich St at Washington

Advertisement

Speaking of the Hurricanes App, has anyone made a contribution to the UM Alumni Association on the app? If so, does anyone know what is in the "Canes Swag Box" for a $60 contribution? Just curious.

Advertisement
Autographed pictures of Blake James and Donna Shalala 69’ing

1658257941924.png

Section 131 row 31, nice. Decent seats for an away game. The seats aren't as good as the last time Miami was there, but they definitely give some of the best sections we get at away stadiums

Advertisement
Back