Texas A&M Tickets

Advertisement
i just spoke with the ticket office who informs me that the allocation of tickets will occur a few weeks before the game and at that time season ticket holders will be notified. apparently the appearance of the tickets on the ticket app was an error.

I'm selling 3 A&M tickets.

$200 each (Or make me an offer I can't refuse!)

Level 3
Section 411
Row 20
Seats 3-5
These are electronic tickets

Email me if interested: bryan.v1924@gmail.com
I accept venmo or paypal

Below is amazing view. You have a great view of stadium, game, and scoreboard.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 2.06.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 2.06.00 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I'm selling 5 A&M tickets.

$250 each (Or make me an offer I can't refuse!)

Level 3
Section 411
Row 20
Seats 1-5

I accept venmo or paypal

Below is amazing view. Sun will be behind you and you have a great view of stadium, game, and scoreboard.

Attachments​

• Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 2.06.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 2.06.00 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Say it a third time for the folks in overflow.

there are still single game tickets available through texas A&M. Upper deck but way better than what the school game me. i was in the last row of section 419 i moved down 20 rows in to row 420 and UM refunded my texas a&m purchase

Advertisement
just a FYI if there is any south florida people looking to go. Flights are pretty cheap into Houston. Leaving Friday and returning Sunday was around 140 round trip.

I was able to get mine vi

We are 420 Row 22 seats 1,2,3,4. (90$)

MIAMI v Texas A&M Single Game Tickets

Thanks for sending this, I have friends looking for tickets still.

i just spoke with the ticket office who informs me that the allocation of tickets will occur a few weeks before the game and at that time season ticket holders will be notified. apparently the appearance of the tickets on the ticket app was an error.

Gocanes737, did UM confirm your seats with you? I had my seats show up in my account and I was pleased I was in 100 level but they disappeared and then RSA said he contacted the school and the appearance of the tickets on the app was an error.

Thanks for sending this, I have friends looking for tickets still.

Gocanes737, did UM confirm your seats with you? I had my seats show up in my account and I was pleased I was in 100 level but they disappeared and then RSA said he contacted the school and the appearance of the tickets on the app was an error.
@wdk3618 I did. Before i cancelled and purchased through Texas A&M i contacted a ticker account exec at UM and he confirmed that the ones in the app were correct. THE VERY LAST ROW IN THE STADIUM!!! They will be sending tickets in the mail so the app wont be used for this game. But tell your friends to grab the tickets by me. 420 Row 22 seats 1,2,3,4.

Advertisement
I have 4 tickets available in the Canes fans section

Section 418
Row 33
$90 each

PM me

Last edited:
@wdk3618 I did. Before i cancelled and purchased through Texas A&M i contacted a ticker account exec at UM and he confirmed that the ones in the app were correct. THE VERY LAST ROW IN THE STADIUM!!! They will be sending tickets in the mail so the app wont be used for this game. But tell your friends to grab the tickets by me. 420 Row 22 seats 1,2,3,4.
Awesome, thanks for the info. Looks like there are some more seats around you so I will push for my fellow canes to grab them. With the late start and people drinking all day in the heat, Canes fans are not going to want to be on an island fan wise for this one haha.

Advertisement
Tickets purchased (ended up going through TAMUs 12th man foundation for better seats), parking pass too. Tickets were cheaper than anticipated, benefit of going to a large facility. If you plan on tailgating on their main drag, they have a unique process.

Advertisement
I'm selling 3 A&M tickets.

$200 each (Or make me an offer I can't refuse!)

Level 3
Section 411
Row 20
Seats 3-5

I accept venmo or paypal

Below is amazing view. You have a great view of stadium, game, and scoreboard.
No offense, but who pays that for nosebleeds, when other nosebleeds are cheaper?

I’m in the nosebleeds in the section above yours (342) but super pumped to go to an away game for the first time in over 15 years!
last away game was bama and I said **** that ****. only been to losses going on 10 years now save for a game at gt and two at USF (including the famous 6-3 victory)

I have one ticket for sale in section 411. Asking $100. Send me a private message if interested

Advertisement
Back