Texas A&M Tickets

Speaking of the Hurricanes App, has anyone made a contribution to the UM Alumni Association on the app? If so, does anyone know what is in the "Canes Swag Box" for a $60 contribution? Just curious.
Where are you seeing this?

Advertisement
Advertisement
My fiancé and I are going to Vegas 9/10-9/14. After that, we’re driving to Texas (much longer drive than I thought it would be lol) to go to the game at A&M. We don’t know anybody…. Are there any tailgates??

My fiancé and I are going to Vegas 9/10-9/14. After that, we’re driving to Texas (much longer drive than I thought it would be lol) to go to the game at A&M. We don’t know anybody…. Are there any tailgates??
The school is offering one for $125 per person, they've sent a few emails with info I'm guessing to people who purchased tickets through the school to the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When it gets closer, if anyone wants to share tailgate info I’d be happy to link up

Advertisement
hey @Liberty City El

Animated GIF

looking for 3 tickets if anyone has a line on them or selling any. Also anyone know of any good high school games going on that Friday night? Figured might as well while in Texas since that's all you hear about is high school football with them

Advertisement
Back