Texas A&M Recruiting

C'mon brother. U haven't read all the expert analysis on this thread? Suckbo is the second coming of Jimmy Johnson....
😆

While gumbo is defiinitely a good coach, he's definitely not on that level. He left Fsu because he knew he couldnt compete with the security & exchange commission conference but so much, at aTm, he straight over their on all fronts, but its still aTm, he'll be in the hunt for a division title at some point, and he definitely does a good job coaching qb's. Him going their was a smart move and he'll have less pressure than he would at Fsu, imagine what they'll do if he gets aTm to the playoffs, going to be comical!

Advertisement
Way to frame it there.

Can you find Bill Belicheck’s record without Brady for me?

Jimbo isn’t an elite coach like Urban, Dabo, or Saban, but he’s had as much or more success than just about anyone else in CFB.
It’s not framing anything. His record without Winston has been terrible. After Winston left he was going downhill fast. Just ask anyone in Texas the hat they think of his contract. I understand it’s difficult to see the stats through the pubes because apparently he’s balls deep on you. All good each unto his own.

They beat 7 loss USCe, 10 loss Arkansas, 7 loss Ole miss, 6 loss Miss ST, UTSA, Lamar, Texas St, and a 3 point win over a good Oklahoma St team.

If you disregard the bowl games, they beat 0 teams with more than 6 wins.
shhhhh, let"s not disturb the love fest and excuse making for good ole Dumbo and A&M. These same Miami fans would never love the Miami's coach and make excuses for him if they lost to the only good teams on the schedule.

Advertisement
It’s not framing anything. His record without Winston has been terrible. After Winston left he was going downhill fast. Just ask anyone in Texas the hat they think of his contract. I understand it’s difficult to see the stats through the pubes because apparently he’s balls deep on you. All good each unto his own.
Removing hyper successful years that he was head coach just cuz he had a particular player (that he recruited and coached) is definitely framing an argument

Those years happened whether you want to acknowledge them or not.

I wouldn’t call 20 games over .500 terrible, either.

Being objective doesn’t make me a Jimbo fan boy

Were you the type that hoped FSU would keep him cuz he was a terrible coach as he continued to beat Miami however many years in a row?

Removing hyper successful years that he was head coach just cuz he had a particular player (that he recruited and coached) is definitely framing an argument

Were you the type that hoped FSU would keep him cuz he was a terrible coach as he continued to beat Miami however many years in a row?
No but that last comment makes you a semenhole fan. Pathetic.

Advertisement
Jimbo and his entire staff are great recruiters, staff not so much in player development .
Kiifin and Leach will not make life any easier in SEC west...... jury is still out on Jimbo at A &M

Jimbo and his entire staff are great recruiters, staff not so much in player development .
Kiifin and Leach will not make life any easier in SEC west...... jury is still out on Jimbo at A &M
u little booger, you must be an A&M fan. 😜

Being in the SEC helps; Texas was always known as one of the best states to be a good program, plus Jimbo Fisher winning a ring at Florida State adds to the hype too. It adds up the the same effect as elite high school wide receivers sign up to play at any school like after Johnny Manziel won the Heisman; Without thinking almost every college player declares for the draft the first year of eligibility.

Happens every time, year in and year out. And the Texas Longhorns are still reaching for relevance after Mack Brown got a very favorably staff of zebras when they played Nebraska in the 2009 Big 12 championship game.; Nebraska's defense alone almost beat Texas.

Last edited:
Advertisement

giphy (3).gif

Advertisement
Nobody sucks off underachieving coaches at other programs while killing our coaches like UM fans. They’ve always got a million excuses for a guy like Cuckbo, who has been a colossal failure relative to what he’s being paid.

Cuckbo is either a really ****** evaluator or he can’t lead worth a **** because he’s always loading up on stars and going 9-3 or worse.

Canes fans love sucking Cuckbo’s *******. Never understood it.

Advertisement
Back