Texas A&M Must Be Backing Up The Brinks Truck

Advertisement
It's a lil bit of both. Mario has at the very least proven that he will always feature his running backs in a very prominent light and they'll have a **** of an online to run behind. Might be plenty of questions surrounding our program. But not at tight end or running back.
Agreed, but maybe Mario didn't invent recruiting and other staffs are actually good at it?

Hate it when they try to shame these kids for getting the most out their value. Anybody else does this and it’s considered good business but god forbid these kids get paid.
Nothing really to add other than it’s also funny that people will commend someone for not chasing a bag but then they drop a pass and the kid is trash anyway

People are gonna hate on you regardless, at least get paid for it

Cash in when you can. No one cares about you. In sports, one's playing career can be ended instantly and unexpectedly. TVM for these young guys is spectacular. Putting a significant sum into equities in one's early 20s is a huge advantage to have.
Imagine what we would have had to pay Richards to stay here!

Advertisement
Imagine what we would have had to pay Richards to stay here!

He's the UM guy that immediately came to my mind while reading @JeddTheFisch's earlier post. His last few years might've looked a bit different if he could've cashed in on NIL pre-injury.

Nothing is promised or guaranteed in life. If there is legit money to be earned today, you go get it.

He's the UM guy that immediately came to my mind while reading @JeddTheFisch's earlier post. His last few years might've looked a bit different if he could've cashed in on NIL pre-injury.

Nothing is promised or guaranteed in life. If there is legit money to be earned today, you go get it.
Yeah he was my first thought. I think maybe Greg stays one more year and goes higher if we have nil as well. JP would have been a hassle to pay lol

Advertisement
Good. Spread the talent around. Don't mind seeing A&M, OU, Texas, etc land top. Means the playing field is being leveled.

Advertisement
That's not what is happening. You should be very worried about the change in the Texas NIL law and by how much money aTm is spending again.
Sure that's whats happening. If Texas teams are landing talent that means Bama & Georgia aren't hoarding it. Good enough for me.

Sure that's whats happening. If Texas teams are landing talent that means Bama & Georgia aren't hoarding it. Good enough for me.
NIL hasn’t appeared to slow those two down at all. If you take someone they really wanted it just means they take someone just as good. Look at last year with Bama. We took Bain, Wayne, Mauigoa, Samson, Popo, Damari… they responded and got Proctor, Feeley, Russaw, Ricks.

Advertisement
Our offense wasn’t bad for a rb. In fact the rbs last year left tons of yards and tds on the board. It was part of the reason our offense was that bad. Citizen would have been a 1k rusher last year because that’s the kind of back we needed.
How do you even right this crap? RBs look bad when you have no blocking. We were down to 2nd and 3rd string offensive linemen. Our offensive line was atrocious!!!

You somehow blame the RBs for not scoring TDs and "leaving tons of yards and tds on the board." This is laughable, but really a face palm moment that you really think the RBs are to blame.

america cream GIF

NIL hasn’t appeared to slow those two down at all. If you take someone they really wanted it just means they take someone just as good. Look at last year with Bama. We took Bain, Wayne, Mauigoa, Samson, Popo, Damari… they responded and got Proctor, Feeley, Russaw, Ricks.
Theres only so many elite players to go around is my point. That's all.

Advertisement
Back