Texas A&M Must Be Backing Up The Brinks Truck

Advertisement
Mad? Bro. Get serious

You responded directly to me and put words into my mouth that I didn’t say to make a point

Did you think I’m just gonna be like ok cool no problem?
I’m just saying that’s what the board says…and you cussing me out like I attacked you…y’all dudes be on something else have a good night

I’m just saying that’s what the board says…and you cussing me out like I attacked you…y’all dudes be on something else have a good night
Star Trek Reaction GIF

Our offense wasn’t bad for a rb. In fact the rbs last year left tons of yards and tds on the board. It was part of the reason our offense was that bad. Citizen would have been a 1k rusher last year because that’s the kind of back we needed.
I disagree after the Texas A&M game Oline play went to the dumps. Our OC didn't help either. I find it hard to believe a RB would've rushed for 1k with that Oline.

Advertisement
Can't even hate bro I swear I wish we had that big oil $$$$$. One of my clients is s BIG ATM Booster and he literally said they'll spend whatever if it meant winning a championship. If Jimbo doesn't win 9-10 games this year that his buyout won't be a problem.
His buyout is 30+ mill right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No, no! That doesn't fit their insecure narrative!!

Obviously we just out-recruited Alabama, but A&M bought their recruit.
It's a lil bit of both. Mario has at the very least proven that he will always feature his running backs in a very prominent light and they'll have a **** of an online to run behind. Might be plenty of questions surrounding our program. But not at tight end or running back.

Advertisement
Back