Texas A&M Must Be Backing Up The Brinks Truck

He’s Canadian so disregard his posts.
Canada Rick GIF by South Park

Advertisement
It's been 5 years since Petrino Coached Lamar. Mario can say he coached Herbert. It won't matter. CFB is a what have you done for me lately.
but bobby P actually brought him in and coached the O. Mario got gifted Herbert and doesn't know a single play on offense. now if you said Mario developed Sewell then sure

Advertisement
Advertisement
I knew some family friends of this kid when I was stationed in Benning. From what they were saying back in 2022, this kid was all about the money. This is not surprising.
As he should be. I tell every kid who has a chance at money to be all about it. These schools don’t really care about you. Overcharge them for what they did to Reggie bush

I knew some family friends of this kid when I was stationed in Benning. From what they were saying back in 2022, this kid was all about the money. This is not surprising.
I can't even blame the kid. Believe in your ability to produce anywhere you go and get paid as much money as possible. Especially, in a sport like football where you're one hit away from never playing again.

I bet Ahmmon Richard's would tell him to do the same.

Advertisement
it's like y'all forgot about the 30 mil all world best DL class ever they signed....this aint nothin to them

I can't even blame the kid. Believe in your ability to produce anywhere you go and get paid as much money as possible. Especially, in a sport like football where you're one hit away from never playing again.

I bet Ahmmon Richard's would tell him to do the same.
True, I lived in Phenix City for three years and it is a pretty nice area for Alabama standards, but that money I'm sure A&M offered would put him in the top 1% in his hometown instantly.

Advertisement
As he should be. I tell every kid who has a chance at money to be all about it. These schools don’t really care about you. Overcharge them for what they did to Reggie bush
Hate it when they try to shame these kids for getting the most out their value. Anybody else does this and it’s considered good business but god forbid these kids get paid.

Cash in when you can. No one cares about you. In sports, one's playing career can be ended instantly and unexpectedly. TVM for these young guys is spectacular. Putting a significant sum into equities in one's early 20s is a huge advantage to have.

Let me be perfectly clear...

IT'S TIME FOR THE GAYTOR AND SEMENHOLE ALUMS TO PRESSURE RON DESANTIS INTO CALLING YET ANOTHER SPECIAL LEGISLATIVE SESSION IN ORDER TO CHANGE FLORIDA'S NIL LAW TO BE THE SAME AS THE TEXAS NIL LAW.

Outside of one shining weekend in June, both UiF and F$U have been enjoying a large number of my "Eliminated" posts lately. This isn't a coincidence.

Advertisement
Back