TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Miami use 2 of da last 3 ships on a LB, I will personally hike my *** to the Hecht and put my boot in somebody’s ***. We kneads 2 ships for cbs.

Advertisement
I’m about 3 months away from asking for credentials before I swap opinions from now on. This isn’t about anything in particular but for future references

that was my big gripe and look Jimbo knows wtf hes doing and Herman at least knows talent. And Shaq wasnt even that fast but he was recognized as the number 2 ILB of that class. still dont like Flag tbh I think he fills lanes but who runs 100 times anymore? Bama maybe?
If he wouldn’t have committed to Miami from the second he got the offer behind the scenes he stopped answering the phone he would have gotten those offers, that’s a fact. So where does your argument go from there? Out of curiosity. I imagine you’ll go somewhere like “well why didn’t he already have them”

If Miami use 2 of da last 3 ships on a LB, I will personally hike my *** to the Hecht and put my boot in somebody’s ***. We kneads 2 ships for cbs.
I agree that we need two CBs -- it's way bigger need than LB. But what if we just can't get any? I mean we've been recruiting the 2021 class for how long now, and we haven't been able to get a commit from any CB (though we did get an ATH that we're going to try at CB). What makes you think we'll somehow get two?

Advertisement
I agree that we need two CBs -- it's way bigger need than LB. But what if we just can't get any? I mean we've been recruiting the 2021 class for how long now, and we haven't been able to get a commit from any CB (though we did get an ATH that we're going to try at CB). What makes you think we'll somehow get two?
Manny is the best off season coach I have seen, maybe ever. With new transfer and 2020 free year rules, da portal gonna bee hopping, friend. I have hope, and remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and a good thing never dyes.

LB is the weakest area of the team. Plus we got restrepo who should be moved to corner as well. I think he is better there tbh. That would give us 6 on roster and one incoming plus one more guy and we got 8. We have plenty of WRs

Advertisement
Close friend of mine.
Had commitable offers from Alabama and LSU (I don’t recall how good LSU was at the time though). Liked USC a little bit but no way he was leaving because of family.
What does he think of the program now?

arnold schwarzenegger terminator GIF

Advertisement
Shaq was ok he disappeared on biggest stage was out of position vs competition and never made big plays. He was consistently ok nothing more. Flagg has potential to be all of these things no need to argue its fax.
False

Man cmon lol, I will let someone else finish u off cause I dont know if this a real post.
Shaq was 4 years of meh idgaf what you think. There isn't a championship caliber program he would start at. Flagg has chance to be just that. If I missed some all American campaign here please show me evidence.

Ok so basically Denzel was a three star

No. You know the games Rivals played with stars back then. I have family that was close to the Gables program back then. Everyone knew about him and wanted him. He got screwed on his 4th star because everyone knew he was a Cane Lock deep down. He had a final list of schools like LSU, Notre Dame yet they didn’t bother to even rank him nationally. He wasn’t no Corey Flagg or Tyrek Austin Cave. Lol. This is BS just like that Ed Reed two star ranking by one service. Reed was one of the top recruits in the State of Louisiana. If you want to say Lewis is the highest rated recruit since WW fine but don’t minimize Perryman. Everyone knew we got a stud. Best defender in dade at the time.

...”Playing his high school football at Coral Gables, Perryman began to get noticed as a sophomore when he finished with 105 tackles, four sacks and two interceptions. As a junior, he totaled 126 tackles, while as a senior he had 137 tackles, four sacks and one interception.
Being from Coral Gables, the pull was always there for Perryman to play for the Hurricanes, however he did not rush into his decision. Miami was one of Perryman's first offers, but they were joined by an impressive group led by Florida State, Florida, Auburn, Notre Dame, Tennessee and South Carolina. With the offers piling up, Perryman trimmed his list to seven by the start of his senior season; Miami, FSU, Florida, LSU, Notre Dame, Alabama and Nebraska. With National Signing Day approaching, Perryman lined up official visits to Florida State, Florida and Miami in January, with the Canes getting the last shot. While the coaching change to Al Goldenmay have given the Seminoles and Gators more of a chance, at the end of the process Perryman realized that he wanted to stay close to home and play for the Hurricanes.
Perryman was a three-star recruit in the Class of 2011, the No. 25 inside linebacker nationally, the No. 59 recruit in Florida, but was not ranked overall nationally. At his position and in Florida, Perryman has already proven enough at Miami that he deserved a bump in both rankings. “

Ever since he was in the ninth grade, all eyes were on this gifted football talent who not only played linebacker, but actually ran the ball some for the Cavaliers. He was a dominating player from the first time he stepped on the playing field.

Has drawn many comparisons to one time Coral Gables great linebacker Jon Vilma, who has certainly gone on and accomplished some great things at the collegiate and professional level.

Perryman is a quick, strong football talent who makes plays. Has attracted interest from colleges as far back as two years ago, but now, a number of those schools are making offers to get him on campus.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Manny is the best off season coach I have seen, maybe ever. With new transfer and 2020 free year rules, da portal gonna bee hopping, friend. I have hope, and remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and a good thing never dyes.
'Best off season coach ever' - let's hope that's not his epitaph. It's like saying of a race car driver that he's better at fixing dents than Mario Andretti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back