TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No he isn’t. Shaq is more athletic and is just overall better.
Shaq was ok he disappeared on biggest stage was out of position vs competition and never made big plays. He was consistently ok nothing more. Flagg has potential to be all of these things no need to argue its fax.

WW was considerably better than T2 in HS.....
I haven't seen Lewis in person myself, but I will take your word four it. As good as he was, I thought WW was overrated coming out of high school; but I was comparing him from two LBs from just down the road at South Miami - Derrick Thomas and Johnny Corker. WW wasn't any better than Johnny and not nearly as good as Derrick.

Advertisement
I haven't seen Lewis in person myself, but I will take your word four it. As good as he was, I thought WW was overrated coming out of high school; but I was comparing him from two LBs from just down the road at South Miami - Derrick Thomas and Johnny Corker. WW wasn't any better than Johnny and not nearly as good as Derrick.
WW was better than both....I saw Derrick Thomas play in HS as well....Go watch WWs YouTube Highlights in HS.....

Man cmon lol, I will let someone else finish u off cause I dont know if this a real post.
finish him michael jackson GIF

Advertisement
Yeah I'm a little younger than you played ball at Woodrow Wilson. Had special permission grew up in BBO. " Big Bad Orleans " . SO I'm a big Backyard fan but went to school with UCB Roc Mikey my man plus I know the guys from TCB personally
okay, hey TCB, had some good times,with byb I’m friends with big G , How did become a UM fan ?

Talking about convenient. His defenses have given up 56 and 62 the last two times they were on the field against Ohio State. Those are convenient numbers to leave out of your argument. Don Brown is a 65 year old from the northeast who has lost it. No shame. His age and his background make it highly unlikely he’d have any interest in whipping Lewis into shape. Same thing happened to Micky Andrews. As hard nosed as it comes but it didn’t stop his defenses from sucking at the end. The Buffalo Wild Wings bowl is not a NY6 bowl and giving 35 points and 480 yards ain’t something to brag about

Yup they have had trouble with Ohio State, which happened to have 13 5 star players on their roster in 2019, which is second most in CFB , only behind UGA. That's two more 5 stars than Bama had on their roster. And yet in 2019 his defense still put up better numbers against the #2 and #13 offenses than Venables did against the #2 and #14 defenses in his last year at Oklahoma. So seems that Venables must have "lost it" as well after a decade at Oklahoma. His defense fell from #7 to #33. Stupid hire by Dabo, right?

I think it was the Citrus Bowl, not a NY6, but Still a NY day game. Yards are irrelevant. You can put up 400 yards but if you don't score points it's irrelevant. And yes, holding Bama to 35 when they were averaging 48 is pretty **** good. If Miami had held Clemson to 13 points below their season average, that means Clemson scores 32 in our game. If Miami's D held TL and Etienne to 32, we'd be talking about a terrific defensive performance.

UF has the #11 offense. Brown's defense held the #13 offense to 14 points. If Miami had played UF and held them to 14 points, would you say that it supports the argument that Blake Baker can't run a defense?

There is this bizarre obsession with how Browns defense has performed against OSU, yet he gets no credit for how his defense has performed against other top offenses.

Again going back to Venables, does the fact that he got smoked by LSU, ND, and gave up 28 to a bad BC team all within the last year prove the game has passed him by?

And in a Christmas miracle, right after I finished my post, this popped up on my newsfeed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ok what was Perrymans' star rati

The recruiting sites are shams. You know that. Mark Pope was a 5 star and never showed out like one.

He wasn’t hyped or given his 4th star because he was a Miami lock all the way but he was the best LB in dade and everyone knew it. Everyone knew he was a stud since he was a high school freshman.

This isn’t the case of a guy who was a borderline talent that people had question marks on. Everyone knew he was a baller. He had offers from a ton of major programs including the big 3.

The recruiting sites are shams. You know that. Mark Pope was a 5 star and never showed out like one.

He wasn’t hyped or given his 4th star because he was a Miami lock all the way but he was the best LB in dade and everyone knew it. Everyone knew he was a stud since he was a high school freshman.

This isn’t the case of a guy who was a borderline talent that people had question marks on. Everyone knew he was a baller. He had offers from a ton of major programs including the big 3.
Ok so basically Denzel was a three star

Advertisement
WW was better than both....I saw Derrick Thomas play in HS as well....Go watch WWs YouTube Highlights in HS.....

Coming into this season, 247 had WW ranked as the #2 LB recruit since 2000, behind only D.J. Williams. He was also tied for 43rd highest rated recruit at any position since 2000. He was a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back