TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping you hear that he received your text by EOD

I See You Wow GIF by Apple Music
He's a business owner and very busy....I'll hear from him....

Advertisement
At MINIMUM baker, patke or Rumph need to be upgraded.

Honestly, the minimum of what SHOULD happen might even be 2 out of 3 of those dudes getting upgraded.
Will that happen, well, that's another question entirely, but if we keep winning games I would be surprised. But like you, I am hoping at least one of those guys is gone next season.

You really only need a ILB and OLB coach if you're running a 3-4.
They're completely different positions.

Every defense should have a CB and Safety coach though.

The stuff you work on for CB's doesn't always apply to Safeties, and vice versa. The reads are different, the footwork is different, run fits are different, etc etc etc.

Same with ILB's and OLB's in a 3-4. You're teaching the OLB's pass rush techniques, how to read/set the edge, how to play coverage versus TE's or slot WR's or playing zone in the flats, etc etc etc. Completely different stuff than the ILB's.
Point is...We have never in our History had success running a 3-4....as you know Macho...its a must to have a Dominant nosetackle to run a 3-4...which we havent had since Wilfork....

Advertisement
You really only need a ILB and OLB coach if you're running a 3-4.
They're completely different positions.

Every defense should have a CB and Safety coach though.

The stuff you work on for CB's doesn't always apply to Safeties, and vice versa. The reads are different, the footwork is different, run fits are different, etc etc etc.

Same with ILB's and OLB's in a 3-4. You're teaching the OLB's pass rush techniques, how to read/set the edge, how to play coverage versus TE's or slot WR's or playing zone in the flats, etc etc etc. Completely different stuff than the ILB's.
You're head coach of Miami... how do you allocate your 10 assistants?

This placed has reached internet mob mentality level 10.
From the outside looking in T2 is beating women down all over dade county like a pimp who just got shorted by his entire stable.

Out linebacker coaches would’ve made Flowe
Transfer by know and they wasted a Guatanteed first rounder in 56nighmares.
Unbelievable
Get your spelling together first! And, Lt isn't even here yet how can they waste him?????

Advertisement
LB recruiting is a bigger issue than LB coaching. Are Branden Jennings and Zach McCloud playing much better with different coaches? Shaq and Pickney played pretty good with the same guys.

One of the things that hurt development this year is the shortened spring and offseason. Guys like Huff and Cave really needed that time.

Our LBer coaching is horrible....Period.....Our perimeter D is awful the majority of the time...RBs have a field day running outside of Offensive tackle...
Our run defense last year was very good we gave up just 3 more yards per game than Clemson...

It’s dropped off a bit this year sure... to be expected. We just lost 2 4 year starters at backer and Greg Rousseau.

I’m betting it improves next year once McCloud and Jennings out of the way at the top of depth chart. And I’ll reserve judgement till then.

Advertisement
Yeah us being a private school is ******* us when it comes to finance.
It's been like that since forever....We had a Middle School Weight room for 40yrs until a few yrs ago...and even now, its still a far cry from the vast majority of others...When we do splurge...its for dumb sh*t like a F-ing Ice Cream cart....

I dont think T2 dislikes the staff. If he does, he wouldnt consider us in the first place and straight up go somewhere else.

I will trust Cribby. Its his choice now. Getting him from a player perspective would be great, but that wouldnt put the concerns about his personality and all that women beating **** away.

He needs to be on a straight line.
The concern is who and how will this staff develop him. That’s justified with the lack of development at the LB under this staffs regime.

Advertisement
It's been like that since forever....We had a Middle School Weight room for 40yrs until a few yrs ago...and even now, its still a far cry from the vast majority of others...When we do splurge...its for dumb sh*t like a F-ing Ice Cream cart....
T Lew is a biggggg I’ve cream guy from what I hear

Our run defense last year was very good we gave up just 3 more yards per game than Clemson...

It’s dropped off a bit this year sure... to be expected. We just lost 2 4 year starters at backer and Greg Rousseau.

I’m betting it improves next year once McCloud and Jennings out of the way at the top of depth chart. And I’ll reserve judgement till then.
Comes down to Coaching...and the majority is horrible...especially evaluations...

UM Never had an inside & outside LBer coach until the last few yrs...or a outside and inside WR coach...stop with the stupidity....name one UM NC team that had that....

lol dude its 2020 and it doesnt matter what UM 20 years ago did. its about what teams do now. it isnt uncommon to have multiple guys coach different positions or areas on the O or D (just as clemson had a run game coordinator and a pass game coordinator)

lol dude its 2020 and it doesnt matter what UM 20 years ago did. its about what teams do now. it isnt uncommon to have multiple guys coach different positions or areas on the O or D (just as clemson had a run game coordinator and a pass game coordinator)
Clemson is willing to spend the $$$$....we aren't...and never have...and its not gonna change anytime soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back