TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should just copy the way Butch is doing it down the street
Let’s also ignore the fact that the NCAA has expanded the number of coaches you are allowed to have on staff. Not to say I think our allocations make sense, but it is apples to oranges.

Advertisement
I dont think T2 dislikes the staff. If he does, he wouldnt consider us in the first place and straight up go somewhere else.

I will trust Cribby. Its his choice now. Getting him from a player perspective would be great, but that wouldnt put the concerns about his personality and all that women beating **** away.

He needs to be on a straight line.

Advertisement
He just seems too Miami to me lol like you can’t take that mentality somewhere else it does fit there like it fits here. Some ppl just have that dog in them and it seems like him and J.Will20 cut from that same cloth
J.Will is his brother from another mother... or how guys call it.

Its really evident and the dude really wants him here.

Advertisement
Next thing ya know...we'll have a Guard Coach....a Tackles Coach & a Centers Coach....

Lots of programs actually have both ILB coaches and OLB coaches, and on the offensive side there are inside WR coaches/outside WR coaches (especially with air raid teams). I can't say I've ever heard of an inside OL/outside OL coach though. It's also common to have a pass coordinator and run coordinator. How that works for play calling I have no idea.

Lots of programs actually have both ILB coaches and OLB coaches, and on the offensive side there are inside WR coaches/outside WR coaches (especially with air raid teams). I can't say I've ever heard of an inside OL/outside OL coach though. It's also common to have a pass coordinator and run coordinator. How that works for play calling I have no idea.
UM Never had an inside & outside LBer coach until the last few yrs...or a outside and inside WR coach...stop with the stupidity....name one UM NC team that had that....

Advertisement
So he and his mom went to Auburn, alabama over the weekend so she could see he wouldn't find trouble there..... Does that sound about right?

Maybe the whole family moves there..

Advertisement
UM Never had an inside & outside LBer coach until the last few yrs...or a outside and inside WR coach...stop with the stupidity....name one UM NC team that had that....

Chill out, Mr. Furious. I wasn't talking about UM. I said lots of other programs have those position coaches.

Georgia and Alabama have inside and outside backers coach... as do the 49ers. More than one way to skin a cat.
Point is....we never had that...with 5 (really 6) NCs teams....The Greatest team in NCAA History did just fine with one....and to be honest....How has having 2 LBer coaches done us lately??....Our LBer coaching is, and has been horrendous for quite a few yrs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back