TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I honestly am not even worried if he pops to Auburn or A&M within the next day or two, bc he might just flip again. That's how volatile his recruitment seems to be.

To add to the above ^^, Auburn doesn't really know anything either. Here's the most recent from their 247 reporter:

At 247Sports, we preach "team work" and that's how everything came about. We had heard rumblings about Lewis and Auburn for weeks. But the simple fact is, when schools recruit players committed to other programs (Lewis was a long-time Tennessee pledge) they'd rather not tip everyone off. As a reporter you understand that. But like I said, we knew things were happening behind the scenes.

After Lewis de-committed from the Vols on Monday, 247Sports' Andrew Ivins and Steve Wiltfong did some great reporting. Ivins learned Miami, which many thought might land Lewis, likely would not be his landing spot. Texas A&M and LSU, two other schools that were talked about, now had to be checked on. Enter Wiltfong, one of the most well-sourced reporters anywhere. He gathered info that essentially ruled those two programs out. Based on what I knew and what Wiltfong and Ivins knew, most of the tealeaves pointed to Auburn so I went ahead and made my pick.

Two days after I put my prediction in, Ivins confirmed Lewis was, in fact, in Auburn over the weekend. We'd heard about that. Ivins got it locked down. That, as you can imagine, made me feel even better about the choice. As Ivins noted, "While he wasn't able to meet face-to-face with any of the coaches or players due to the NCAA's temporary recruiting dead period, he was able to get a feel for campus."

Wednesday, Ivins and Wiltfong made their picks for Auburn.

Just going to add here that the cbs were put in with a confidence level of "3"
Confidence level at 3 means “we want to drive traffic up and pay for VIP to see what it means”

Advertisement
You’d think every recruit in the nation would be ecstatic to get coached up by Patke 🙄... can you imagine Patke trying to enforce anything with a strong personality strong player like Lewis?! Lol
Patke is strikers I believe

You’d think every recruit in the nation would be ecstatic to get coached up by Patke 🙄... can you imagine Patke trying to enforce anything with a strong personality strong player like Lewis?! Lol
Lol @ skrong personality

Advertisement
Patke coaches strikers. T2 would have Baker as his position coach.

Y’all acting like @caneinorlando wasn’t the first to say UF was coming in strong for Marshall after everyone thought he was a lock to Miami.

Never in my CaneLoving yrs have I ever seen so many coaches....You mean to tell me an Outside LBer coach can coach Inside as well??...Same goes for DBs.....

Advertisement
Pagano Coached Safeties...CBs and Special teams all at once...and could easily have coached LBers as well...Jesus H Christ....Never saw this sh*t at UM before....

He has the Greenlight to commit...
This is actually correct.

I was told yesterday if he commits they’d accept it. The ball is now in his court. I received a bunch of pm’s the last couple days so I checked. I haven’t talked Lewis since I posted they’re in communication and we have to fix some hurt feelings.

So if he goes elsewhere he just chose that school over um. I never asked about liking the staff but I do know he was definitely in his feelings about his recruitment.

Advertisement
Frierson has been a top 3 player on defense coached by you guessed it Patke

Doesn’t fit your narrative though I suppose
Frierson and Romeo Finley were both 4stars and could of gone to almost any school. Let’s not act like Patke is cranking out walk ons who then get drafted to nfl

Patke should not be coaching at Miami, he’s only here because he’s Manny gopher

Y’all acting like @caneinorlando wasn’t the first to say UF was coming in strong for Marshall after everyone thought he was a lock to Miami.
B060CE7D-2E0F-41A4-B76F-D9E752DA9AE3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back