TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Many here say he is a kid that made a bog mistake. Keep in contact give him time to prove himself off the field. If he can, take him.

Advertisement
That interview seems too good. Like don't get me wrong, if he was committed here, and dad said those same words but sub in UGA or Bama, this board would be screaming to drop him as if those comments were gold. But for a dad to say this, and yet everyone with credible knowledge has essentially said move on, multiple HS transfers, reported grade issues, all seem to be red flags but I agree we need someone of his talent level...

Looking at our current commits, the only 2 I would drop would be Collins or T. Davis. Don't get me wrong I think Collins has a huge ceiling but has just seemed wishy washy on us the whole cycle, and I got a bad feeling when T. Davis changed positions. my first thought was he was trying to show some other team he can play LB when we were dead set on him at DE. But with Ishmael, Harvey, Chantz, Roberts, Q Willaims, Cam and Blissett in a pinch, all for another 4-5 years, we have some good young talent in that room notwithstanding what Phillips does along with potentially the best DE class I have ever seen in 20 years coming out of S. FL in 2022.

I am also not opposed to taking him and just using the last spot on a QB or CB. My thing is we need CB help immediately, we will need to hit the portal as none of the remaining viable targets appear to be day 1 starters. Same goes for QB I am ok with us not taking one this year as it just doesnt look like we have the interest and QB is one position where the portal swirls nonstop.

@TheOriginalCane how many counters do we have now without any drops? Is it 2 or 3?

We need 1 for a QB, 1 for a CB. So if we're taking Lewis, we need a third one way or the other. As much as it pains me to say, if we have to find room, I would take Lewis for one less DT assuming his issues are manageable. We desperately need talent at LB.

Advertisement
Looks like Collins is still on the brink of getting dropped. Hasn't talked to coaches in about a month...
Looks like they want to flip Farmer from FSU,he's a big DE that should grow to DT.Could be Collins spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back