TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Funniest part to me is people wanna forget who's really in charge of that linebacker room. Its supposed to be the bread and butter for our head man..........

All starts with Diaz.

Richt essentially landed Shaq, Pinckney and McCloud, though I think they really took to Manny. But Diaz with Patke, then Baker with Patke are the guys responsible for everyone who has been recruited since.

You can’t worry about Manny at this point. But you can do something about Baker and Patke for sure.

Linebacker recruiting has been atrocious and that's on MD
Naw dwinstitles, not atrocious, not great either,but far from atrocious!...if you go by numbers were perfect bjj, mccloud, huff,brooks, flagg, tac, steed, and thats not counting striker with gb3, Smith.we go 3 deep f4 2 spots. Durability experience you have a point. But they're doing there job so far.

Also, we might not lose anybody nxt yr! Realistically we could have bjj, mccloud, brooks,huff, steed,flagg,tac,...plus troutman, johnson, davis and if there's any substance to the smoke about t2!..defense looking xtra nice nxt yr if we can get 1 or 2 cb and if roche, phillips,ford and bolden come back.

status quo in thread this am. Haters don’t miss and find negativity to hold onto plus standard set of posters to knight and validate the negativity for board clout.

keep grinding 🙌🏼

Advertisement
He's not coming, he's sticking with Tennessee, Idk why you guys keep doing this.

This thread should've been locked about a month ago.
LCE would you say this isn't happening regardless of what we do? I'm talking a massive leap like pulling off a stunner and beating Clemson in the ACC Championship game...if the answer to this question is "No", then I will not be commenting on any further talk of T2

Last edited:
Advertisement
@3rd-43

7944D9E5-2247-40D1-8028-DBA1592D7B1D.jpeg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back