TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So. Rivals must have reached out to Lewis' father. He told them that DVD reaches out to him every couple of weeks to stay in touch.
The most recent was last week. (it doesn't sound like he is hearing fro anyone but DVD right now)

“Miami’s in the picture big time,” Terrence Sr. said. “Van Dyke, he was just asking was Terrence interesting in them, I said yeah. We’re just waiting on a call from them (saying UM has a spot for the talented linebacker).”
“If Miami wants him it’s a good chance, a very good chance.” “We’ve been talking about it, it’s close to home, a better fit for him right now,” Terrence Sr. said.

Dad says it’s just Tennessee and Miami in the picture and that if UM does indeed have that spot open in the class that “it would be a quick decision. We’re just waiting for him to get an official offer.”

Terrence Sr. also says the family is “optimistic Miami will have a spot for him.”

“We’re just not sure when it will happen,” he said.

So, it sounds like Manny isn't in a hurry to make any decision here. Maybe because we only have a couple of spots and have a need at CB and QB for sure. Maybe he's waiting to see if Lewis stays out of trouble etc. and will make the decision last minute...

One of the posters on Canesport lives in Tennessee and said he has heard from friends with some level of info that Tennessee has never felt he was totally solid to them.

So. Rivals must have reached out to Lewis' father. He told them that DVD reaches out to him every couple of weeks to stay in touch.
The most recent was last week. (it doesn't sound like he is hearing fro anyone but DVD right now)

“Miami’s in the picture big time,” Terrence Sr. said. “Van Dyke, he was just asking was Terrence interesting in them, I said yeah. We’re just waiting on a call from them (saying UM has a spot for the talented linebacker).”
“If Miami wants him it’s a good chance, a very good chance.” “We’ve been talking about it, it’s close to home, a better fit for him right now,” Terrence Sr. said.

Dad says it’s just Tennessee and Miami in the picture and that if UM does indeed have that spot open in the class that “it would be a quick decision. We’re just waiting for him to get an official offer.”

Terrence Sr. also says the family is “optimistic Miami will have a spot for him.”

So, it sounds like Manny isn't in a hurry to make any decision here. Maybe because we only have a couple of spots and have a need at CB and QB for sure. Maybe he's waiting to see if Lewis stays out of trouble etc. and will make the decision last minute...

One of the posters on Canesport lives in Tennessee and said he has heard from friends with some level of info that Tennessee has never felt he was totally solid to them.
Man if that doesn’t validate this thread Idk what will. Could pops be trolling, maybe? But those are some strong words here.

Advertisement
The regulars who post on 247 previously said he’s not a Cane. He’s on the UGA board and that board says gaytor. No one joins a different team’s board because Rusty Mansell is theat board’s writer, as he previously stated.

You are concluding this - that “he’s a Cane” - how?

One thing this site has taught me is to NEVER believe what the parents say. My hopes are still rock bottom with this situation.

They want Miami so easy to see even without this interview. It's been noticeable for a long time now

Le
I’ve banned him under 3 different names here. Dude’s not a Cane. Do you have a link to any of his posts over there?
Let me take a look.
The regulars who post on 247 previously said he’s not a Cane. He’s on the UGA board and that board says gaytor. No one joins a different team’s board because Rusty Mansell is theat board’s writer, as he previously stated.

You are concluding this - that “he’s a Cane” - how?
So I've been trying to page around the UGA board to find some of SmoovEth's posts. They were so shell-shocked over their starting QBs /offensive performance on Saturday I had to go back like 12 pages...

I found one of his posts from last week in a recruiting thread - he was "bringing info to them " about Thomas Davis. Seems like he takes what he reads here and posts there....

SmoovEth
Posted on Sep 21st, 11:49 AM, V I P, User Since 9 months ago, User Post Count: 548

Hey Rusty have you heard any rumblings that UGA is interested in Thomas Davis who’s committed to Miami rn? Real good player will end up a 4 star and he’ll bounce from the u if he gets that commitable UGA offer

Mansell's response was basically they looked at him awhile ago but there are others they are interested in...

I've seen other stuff recently but there are so many pages to wade through I cannot find it quickly. I'll keep my eye out...

They basically ignore him now on UGA site...

Advertisement

Here. We. Go.

**** that, Um better drop someone for a talent like this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back