TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hopefully that Height POS tears both ACLs, loses his testicals in a moped accident, and starts a career as a truck stop bathroom attendant for his signing day bull****.
Brinson is the only Romello I will acknowledge at this point. Height will likely go down on the long list of players who try to make us look stupid and only to have their careers fade away in to nothingness.

Ivins said in a podcast after height flipped to auburn he messaged height and height sent him the middle Finger emoji

fwiw, ivins said the entire cycle that height is gonna go to the SEC and miami should look at other options. said he told canes people about that feeling. when he went on his secret visit, ivins found out about it but couldnt confirm it and he asked height about it and height said no (i believe). it came out after that he did visit and the whole two social media account thing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m tripping off the thought of elite talent on every level on the defensive side of recruiting. If we get T2 I would probably just go Juco/grad transfer for a DB and QB if we can’t get Marshall/Arnold or Garcia.
Are we actually working on Arnold?

BF11FEBE-0747-439B-BD6B-79F4C4DCCAC7.jpeg

Advertisement
fwiw, ivins said the entire cycle that height is gonna go to the SEC and miami should look at other options. said he told canes people about that feeling. when he went on his secret visit, ivins found out about it but couldnt confirm it and he asked height about it and height said no (i believe). it came out after that he did visit and the whole two social media account thing
I said it on here lol he was expected to go to auburn

This should be our plan:
1. Don't recruit a QB this season
2. Pay D'Eriq King $250k+ to return for next season.
3. Get Brown and Lewis ....idk If we'll have any space after that. If we don't potentially drop Collins if another top player wants in...

I'd rather we spend the 250K on Marshall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back