TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
People talking about all the social media posts about UT.

one person I think about in situations like this is dalvin cook... who remembers him doing the gator chomp a day before committing to fsu

Advertisement
Trevor Lawrence just stayed an extra year. I don't know why it's out of the question for King to stay one more year. He really needs a ton of film to prove to NFL teams that he is capable of being a QB. He's said that he has no interest in playing any position other than QB. Right now his accuracy on deep throws is rather poor. I don't see any NFL teams taking a 5'9" QB that can't hit a receiver in stride 50 yards downfield. However, I'm sure he's going to start hitting those as he gets more time in Lashlee's system. As someone pointed out, the other QBs that are about King's size are Wilson and Murray, and both are extremely accurate passers. King is a good passer but I wouldn't say he's a sniper. If King is going to get drafted as QB, he needs to wow NFL teams. Putting together back to back 10 win seasons (I think Miami wins 10 this year and at least 10 next year) and leading Miami to signature wins over Clemson and Alabama will be enough that some teams will be willing to take a chance on him.

I hope King stays another year obviously, but Trevor Lawrence is a true junior.

You best believe he would've left after last season if he would have been eligible to do so lol

Trevor Lawrence just stayed an extra year. I don't know why it's out of the question for King to stay one more year. He really needs a ton of film to prove to NFL teams that he is capable of being a QB. He's said that he has no interest in playing any position other than QB. Right now his accuracy on deep throws is rather poor. I don't see any NFL teams taking a 5'9" QB that can't hit a receiver in stride 50 yards downfield. However, I'm sure he's going to start hitting those as he gets more time in Lashlee's system. As someone pointed out, the other QBs that are about King's size are Wilson and Murray, and both are extremely accurate passers. King is a good passer but I wouldn't say he's a sniper. If King is going to get drafted as QB, he needs to wow NFL teams. Putting together back to back 10 win seasons (I think Miami wins 10 this year and at least 10 next year) and leading Miami to signature wins over Clemson and Alabama will be enough that some teams will be willing to take a chance on him.
Lawrence is draft eligible this year. Etienne came back.

Nah he's a true junior

You do realize this is a canes fan group right? You don't have to be a jerk all the time on here. The dude was literally just asking a question and instead of just answering him, you belittled him and then call me a dope for saying it's not common knowledge... Half the people on this board don't follow eligibilities and scholarships/counters and all that. They just come on here to relax and talk canes football with other fans.

95% of this doofus' posts revolve around calling someone an idiot, porster or moron. Guy has zero ability to comunicate like a normal person, only writing a 10,000 word essay absolutely no one reads.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lawrence is draft eligible this year. Etienne came back.

Ah, I thought he came back like Leinart did. He didn't opt out though. My point stands with King, I just don't see any teams drafting a QB that small unless he has otherworldly numbers and accolades (like a Heisman). If he shows he can dominate at the P5 level for two years in a row, I think his draft chances will improve.

Ah, I thought he came back like Leinart did. He didn't opt out though. My point stands with King, I just don't see any teams drafting a QB that small unless he has otherworldly numbers and accolades (like a Heisman). If he shows he can dominate at the P5 level for two years in a row, I think his draft chances will improve.
For sure, I'm with you brother. I think 2 good years would be huge for King and our program. I'd have a lot more faith against Alabama too if King was behind center.

Advertisement
This is another reason why I never trusted IVins.
I believe he came out and said that he had heard from credible sources that he had visited Auburn multiple times throughout the season even after he said that he had shut it down but he never said sht to anyone or asked height about it.
Ivins said in a podcast after height flipped to auburn he messaged height and height sent him the middle Finger emoji

You misunderstood me. I never claimed that Burns transferring would free up an initial counter. I wrote that our need at RB isn't high enough to use one of the last 2 or 3 remaining ICs on Daniels ... except in the case that Burns decides to transfer. In that scenario, adding a second RB becomes urgent and we'd need to find room in the class for Daniels.
It's good. It wasn't clear. There's been so many posts from people saying drop this or drop that to free up a spot, it's hard to keep it straight. Many still don't get the difference between the 85 roster limit and the ICs per year.

It's good. It wasn't clear. There's been so many posts from people saying drop this or drop that to free up a spot, it's hard to keep it straight. Many still don't get the difference between the 85 roster limit and the ICs per year.
They aren't trying to understand the difference or do any research.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back